• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Beware Parker Wentzel

Sent my part of trade, he was supposed to ship same day did not will not respond to my emails

Finally did get a response from him after posting.
Strange deal, real quick to communicate until the deal was agreed to, than real real slow to no communication until I posted here.

I had a long painful phone call with him, when I got off the phone I was amazed and felt sorry for him because of the issues he told me about.

This whole ugly episod could have been avoided if he would have just sent me an email, saying he had some things to deal with and didnt get the knife shipped on time instead of just ignoring me.

This trade started the same way I have been ripped off here in other trade deals. Real fast to make a trade and get me to ship, than excus after excus why they did not ship, or just no further comments.

I also noticed over on the JD he is not exactly a model member.

The people here get stranger and stranger the longer I am here.

I have been ripped off here at least 2 times with no one getting banned. Finally one of them did get banned from a later deal.
I was his first rip off deal and the mods basically said I was full of shit, but he did eventually get banned!

Parker Wentzel
Arlington, Heights, Il

Last edited:
Some more details of what transpired would be appreciated. Dates shipped and received, your last correspondence with him, Bladeforum name etc...

His bf name and kf name is Parker, I shipped saturday. He started with the excuses early saturday, of why he himself was not shipping the knife. His wife was, than he would not respond after that. He was in a big big hurry to make a deal and get me to ship.

The wife excuse is never good. Even if it was her responsibility, why? I would never ask my wife to ship a knife for me unless I was majorly incapacitated and even then I would relay the importance of it happening in a timely fashion.

Does he know about this thread?

I'm not 100% certain, if this is the same, Parker, but there is a thread posted in the "FIELD" over on the JD.

If this isn't the same Parker, my apologies, & I'll edit this post asap.

Edit: It is the same person.

Last edited:
Leave JD to police its own. If it's serious, I can ask Ron.

But Parker has been here since 1999 and his only negative feedback is the one you just gave him. Are you serious? Do you have any idea what iTrader is for? Let me tell you, you definitrly jumped the gun on this one. He doesn't even deserve GBU after only one day.

If I sound a bit annoyed, well, we are getting way too many improper iTrader reports. Way too many.

Do not give iTrader feedback unless you have a completed deal.
Do not leave revenge iTrader feedback because a seller refused to deal with you.
Use FEEDBACK / The Good, The Bad, The Ugly instead when iTrader is inappropriate.

To correct iTrader feedback:

Click on his user name to go to his profile page.
Click on Feedback Score and find View Complete Feedbacks for ...
Find the summary for your transaction and click on the red triangle icon.
Fill in the details in the box that opens up. Spark is the only one who can act on this.

if the deal was for them both to ship on saturday and 2 days later the op has still not heard from this parker guy, i believe he has every right to be concerned and list it here in the gb&u. didn't realize there were members who were exempt from this. this is a good way to at least get his attention.

2 days isn't a long time if something has happened on one end not saying a warning isn't warranted. But seems people are quick with feed back scores lately as revenge. Understand it's frustrating but hotheaded post benefits Noone just my 2 cents hope all works out.

Just a heads up, Parker has been ripping people off

Don't be a jerk Parker, do the right thing

I emailed Parker and he responded saying that he will have time to address this in the morning.

Leave JD to police its own. If it's serious, I can ask Ron.

But Parker has been here since 1999 and his only negative feedback is the one you just gave him. Are you serious? Do you have any idea what iTrader is for? Let me tell you, you definitrly jumped the gun on this one. He doesn't even deserve GBU after only one day.

If I sound a bit annoyed, well, we are getting way too many improper iTrader reports. Way too many.

You definitely should talk to Ron. Not trying to start any cross forum BS, but his actions over on the other forum are relevant. Don't be fooled by his lengthy membership. Parker has gone off the reservation.

Last edited:
Far enough off for negative iTrader?
I am really tired of that.

GBU is for warnings that someone may be messing up but I like to read that someone posting here in GBU has notified the member himself. Whatever the problem, lets do this by the book. We may not need cross-forum drama. What's the hurry?

:eek: Quick on the trigger arent you?? ...Life happens--Emergency..Working extra shifts..Kids.....Patience is a virtue.?????????
This theme is quite repeating itself as of lately...We dont all sit and wait on emails..
Esav is 1000% right........
A few days....NO reason to get all your panties in a wad ..Yet....

I'd like to edit and amend my post after reading rio's post.

You're only as good as your last deal. :thumbup:

DC

Last edited:
Parker owes money to many individuals and has been tried to be reached for many months, he decided to ignore and disapoint many fellow knifenuts , this is not the same Parker we all dealted with in the past and has cause a huge surprise to everyone involved, on a personal level I had a deal with him and it almost took a year for him to make things right, buyer beware, I would never talk about anybody unless there was facts involved and it saddens me to do so I used to talk to him and liked the guy.

:eek: Quick on the trigger arent you?? ...Life happens--Emergency..Working extra shifts..Kids.....Patience is a virtue.?????????
This theme is quite repeating itself as of lately...We dont all sit and wait on emails..
Esav is 1000% right........
A few days....NO reason to get all your panties in a wad ..Yet....
Many months ago I would have been here with you saying the same but is not the case now, as much as it might surprise everyone Parker is gone bad.

I stand corrected then..I apologize to those who have had these issues.

Wow, not the parker I remember.....................

Too bad..................

Back