BF 2021 Knife - see Charlie's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got receipt from paypal and thats it. Using gmail and nothing but junk in my junk folder.

I've seen a number of posts (including mine) from people who entered their username in the special instructions box during PayPal checkout but the username doesn't show up on the PayPal receipt.
Yes, same here. Entered in my username in the special instructions box and received a PayPal email confirmation but no email confirmation from GunstockJack’s and nothing in my spam/junk folders either. I also submitted a contact request with my invoice ID and BF username to be safe right after my purchase.

Hopefully all of us who didn’t receive email confirmations from GSJ’s get it soon or at the least it won’t affect our purchase. I don’t see the charge on my card yet so can’t say it ain’t making me a little nervous. My charges never show up immediately anyways tho 🤣

I'm getting Invalid coupon. Please try again.
I tried with and without parentheses
is anyone else having a problem

Canadian members order from Charlie.
Ahh dang it, i was quick as a bunny this morning and i ordered from the website.....and i missed seeing anywhere to put my username which is my real name anyway..... frig. i did get a paypal receipt. sorry to makes a mess of things already :rolleyes:

Looking at my Paypal receipt, there's nothing under 'Instructions to merchant'. I swear I input my BF name in the comments but I'm not sure if that's where it would've shown up on the receipt.
That’s the PayPal information to seller, that’s wht it’s not showing up on the PayPal email confirmation. It should show up on the GSJ’s email confirmation but I and several others haven’t received that email confirmation unfortunately.

if you entered your BF username in the special instructions box on the GSJ’s ordering thread I’d like to think it will at least show up on their end even though we don’t have the confirmation email.

Hey Charlie~ I hate to be “that guy”, but I did not enter my BF user name when I ordered. I did get an order #, and paypal has been charged. Waiting for a confirmation email from Jack.

I did send him a PM with my user name...
Anything else I should do? Besides worry, I mean.

NOT WORKING! Tried three times. Appreciate all efforts by Charlie and Barry but will pass for now.

Last edited:
Yes, same here. Entered in my username in the special instructions box and received a PayPal email confirmation but no email confirmation from GunstockJack’s and nothing in my spam/junk folders either. I also submitted a contact request with my invoice ID and BF username to be safe right after my purchase.

Hopefully all of us who didn’t receive email confirmations from GSJ’s get it soon or at the least it won’t affect our purchase. I don’t see the charge on my card yet so can’t say it ain’t making me a little nervous. My charges never show up immediately anyways tho 🤣

I'm wondering if the gunstockjacksknives domain might have somehow got on an email blacklist, and other email providers are blocking them. Happened to my company one time and our clients weren't receiving our emails, We had to contact our IT guys who knew how to get us off the list.

I say we be patient with GunstockJack! Just think he's gotta send out a bunch of confirmation emails. I'm sure its all going well, I just ordered mine and haven't looked for the emails yet tho.
Well yeah, you have to be patient with them if they’re the vendor

I'm wondering if the gunstockjacksknives domain might have somehow got on an email blacklist, and other email providers are blocking them. Happened to my company one time and our clients weren't receiving our emails, We had to contact our IT guys who knew how to get us off the list.
It might be possible? I purchased using a gmail address. I thought at first that maybe folks who are using PayPal just aren’t getting the GSJ’s email but it turns out there’s folks who have received both PayPal and GSJ’s email.

I don’t know their system but I’m almost entirely sure that if you put your BF username on the special instructions box that it will show up on their back end when they’re reviewing their invoices. Regardless if we’ve received GSJ’s confirmation email.

No blacklist, see my post #183.

Gunstock Jack's Knives' email address (the one you see in your Paypal payment) fails the DMARC check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back