BF 2021 Knife - see Charlie's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those that made this happen. I am a bit bummed at the 1-knife-only rule, as I was hoping for 2. But I do understand the reason. Maybe there will be leftovers (haha yeah right).

Thank for sharing. I haven’t received that email yet, only the PayPal one
Same here. Got the PP email an hour and a half ago, but nothing from GJK yet. Hope it's just because it's busy, and not that my order is being disallowed.🥺

I did put my BF in the notes, but have only gotten PP notice. Time to just be patient now.

I put my BF handle in the notes section when I was checking out through PayPal. When I got the receipt, my handle was nowhere to be found. I’m sure it will be resolved. I imagine the same issue is happening via PayPal users.
That’s a PayPal transaction receipt. You should get one from Barry in a bit. I’m sure he, or his system, is busy trying to keep up. At least I hope that’s what the deal is. I’ve always gotten two receipts when ordering from Gunstock’s. One from PayPal and one from Barry.

I clicked PayPal from checkout, so I didn’t give gunstock my personal info. No receipt other than a confirmation code

I clicked PayPal from checkout, so I didn’t give gunstock my personal info. No receipt other than a confirmation code

did the same way several times and i always got a confirmation mail.
check your spam folder

Got mine ordered forgot the username in the special instructions like others did. Having it sent to my friends house in arizona where in heading in a couple weeks. For whatever reason, the address in email names the city twice (peoriapeoria) hopefully it goes to the right house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back