• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good BF maker Tony Mont

Hurrul

Gold Member
BF knife maker Tony Mont Tony Mont made 2 requested knives for me. I had bought 3 previous for sale offerings of his on the knife makers market, but I wanted a couple of examples with synthetic handles materials. See pictures below for the finished products.

Through out the build process, Tony Mont was communicative and readily sent photos of handles material and ongoing work to clarify my expectations. His work was done in a timely fashion, and all agreed upon fees were exacted after the products were finished. Shipping to America was handled well and to around 10-14 days.

All in all, he is a very easy person to deal with, cares about making a quality knife and is consistent in doing so.

neK7mSxl.jpg

L2pH3Kgl.jpg

RLx3Tlcl.jpg

phnygd0l.jpg

Thanks Tony Mont.

First of all, I owe you an apologize. After my motorbike accident, I have not been communicative through emails. I'm sorry about that.

Good news are, I'm healing well and hopefully I will be back soon making knives! Also, I'd like to give my piece of advise(for whatever it's worth) to new makers like myself, why it's a good idea not to take money up front. Sometimes life happens (i.e. I crashed), and it's not possible for the work at hand to be completed. It's easier to manage, delay or cancel a project if necessary, instead of having to refund people for what's rightfully theirs.

Finally, I'm really glad you are satisfied not just with the knives, but the whole proccess!
Thank you again for everything, it was my pleasure! Have a beautiful day!

It's always great to hear about makers who do good work, communicate, and keep to a schedule (even through delays or issues). And not taking payment upfront? Rounds out the package nicely.

First of all, I owe you an apologize. After my motorbike accident, I have not been communicative through emails. I'm sorry about that.

Good news are, I'm healing well and hopefully I will be back soon making knives! Also, I'd like to give my piece of advise(for whatever it's worth) to new makers like myself, why it's a good idea not to take money up front. Sometimes life happens (i.e. I crashed), and it's not possible for the work at hand to be completed. It's easier to manage, delay or cancel a project if necessary, instead of having to refund people for what's rightfully theirs.

Finally, I'm really glad you are satisfied not just with the knives, but the whole proccess!
Thank you again for everything, it was my pleasure! Have a beautiful day!

Thanks Tony - no worries at all on my end. It took you a few days to get back to my email saying I had received the knives and was satisfied.

I was not let down at all. Would certainly purchase from you again.

Good to read that your healing and take care.

Back