Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope next year’s Knife go’s smoother for you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OK, closing the books. Keeping a couple in reserve in case of fatalities.

Now we wait....

Thank you for stepping up. It is a feeling of normalcy in this walk through the zombie-land of 2020.

I also think that the Italian made modern traditional will fit the bill nicely as an interesting addition to an "interesting" year.

One of my favorite things is ordering and paying for a knife and then it comes as a surprise several (or more) months later.

This brings back the thrill of the chase in my opinion.

Thanks again and best regards -

mqqn

This is the first year I got in and ordered a knife but I spectated in a few of the past threads.

This year did seem to move a lot faster than the past ones. Like a lot lot faster; folks probably were a bit off guard if they'd ordered in the past.

I'm sitting this one out because i already have a Viper Swayback and want this pattern to get into more peoples hands. I really hope this propels the brand's venture farther into modern/traditional hybrid patterns. They are exceptional knives in both material and execution.
Welp, last night I had a bit to drink, and fomo musta krept in. This morning I had an email confirmation of one ordered, damn that Johnny Walker. He's a bad influence.

Also, this is my 1,000th post. Fitting.

Last edited:
Doh! Not even a day late and dollar short, a few hours short. Please add me to the standby list, Mike.

I’ll be sitting on that stool in the corner with the cap on berating myself...

Thanks again for all you do for the the traditional community and the 2020 annual BladeForum knife Mike! knifeswapper knifeswapper And of course thanks to @Spark , the Mods, and everyone involved in making this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back