Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get too excited; every one so far has looked like a raccoon turd :D

iu

So long as they don't have the same aroma..:eek::D

Bummer about the International shipping...hope something can be sorted :thumbsup:

Got mine too! At first I thought it was just a redundant notice from the Little Rattler that's on the way from Mike as well. What a great surprise, kudos for the work and especially for pulling this off at what seemed like the last minute.

This is very exciting, mine are on the way.

As a famous NY real estate magnate has often repeated, “Never, ever give up.”

Since I am paid by the word for all my posts, I want to remind everyone that is getting one of these knives how bleak, and hopeless the prospects for a 2020 knife were early this year. You all made this happen through hope and love and sheer force of will, and Mike‘s knifeswapper knifeswapper incredible effort.

iu

So long as they don't have the same aroma..:eek::D

Bummer about the International shipping...hope something can be sorted :thumbsup:
Two nights ago, I wandered out onto my deck and smelled a dead animal. First I noticed it. Got a flash light and looked beneath the deck hoping it wasn't one of our awol cats. Eventually I zeroed into the source of the smell and found a dead raccoon under my gas grill. Been there a couple days. Got a shovel and moved it over to my wood debris area to deal with in the AM. Noticed a vulture on the carcass first thing in the morning. One of our cats chased the vulture away which is humorous since that bird was at least 4x as big as the cat. Anyway, buried the raccoon. Just another day in paradise!

I got my notice too this afternoon. Honestly, I'm really surprised that they finished these knives so quickly. Looking forward to it even if it looks like a raccoon turd. ;)

Two nights ago, I wandered out onto my deck and smelled a dead animal. First I noticed it. Got a flash light and looked beneath the deck hoping it wasn't one of our awol cats. Eventually I zeroed into the source of the smell and found a dead raccoon under my gas grill. Been there a couple days. Got a shovel and moved it over to my wood debris area to deal with in the AM. Noticed a vulture on the carcass first thing in the morning. One of our cats chased the vulture away which is humorous since that bird was at least 4x as big as the cat. Anyway, buried the raccoon. Just another day in paradise!

I got my notice too this afternoon. Honestly, I'm really surprised that they finished these knives so quickly. Looking forward to it even if it looks like a raccoon turd. ;)
What ever you do when you get it don’t Barry it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back