Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been tracking mine. Label is prepared but not shipped yet.:( Maybe the Posties in Sulphur are holding it hostage.:eek:

Been tracking mine. Label is prepared but not shipped yet.:( Maybe the Posties in Sulphur are holding it hostage.:eek:
My understanding (which could be wrong) is that when USPS receives a bulk shipment, they don't always scan each individual package. So you don't see an update until yours reaches the next sorting center.
That's what I'm telling myself, anyway, as I hit refresh. :D

Muhammed Ali :
We gonna ship international
So wave your torch
Coz the men on the job
Belong to the porch!

Mike I will forego my complimentary Racoon turd thanks ...it would only vreate havoc at Aus customs....Ill substitute a Wombat dropping instead...pretty cool because they are cube shaped.

My understanding (which could be wrong) is that when USPS receives a bulk shipment, they don't always scan each individual package. So you don't see an update until yours reaches the next sorting center.
That's what I'm telling myself, anyway, as I hit refresh. :D

I think you're right Rachel.

Yesterday was a postal holiday. My carrier will be here this afternoon.

Didn't even think of that Mike. Yes, yesterday was Veteran's Day but it didn't register with me as pertains to the mail. That's what happens when you're retired. One day's like the next one.

Muhammed Ali :
We gonna ship international
So wave your torch
Coz the men on the job
Belong to the porch!

Mike I will forego my complimentary Racoon turd thanks ...it would only vreate havoc at Aus customs....Ill substitute a Wombat dropping instead...pretty cool because they are cube shaped.

Hey meako meako - Here's the scoop on Wombat Poop

E120dT0.jpg

All I know about Raccoons is that they LOVE straight edge knives :D ... this one here could not resist my lambsfoot.

I know it will be thrilled about the BF 2020 knife :cool::thumbsup:

As for myself I can’t wait for it either :)
Many thanks to Charlie for helping us canucks :thumbsup:

U3MPt1M.jpg

pbOK7pu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back