Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order placed. I’m looking forward to this one. Thanks.

Mike
OK, I think (hope) I have calculated everything correctly.

BF Requirements: Purchasing members need to have been members for at least 3 months and need at least 25 posts outside of the exchange. Known flippers need not apply. There is no limit on the quantity for members is good standing; but we ask that you put them all in one order. No returns for horn related issues, only functional defects.

CK Request: Since this is calculated as close as we can get it to cost; it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't use store credit or coupons. Because these come out of my pocket and I would be grateful if they weren't used to fund the forum knife. But, if you don't agree with this - do as you wish.

International: We are going to use a couple of members to handle the international deliveries. If you live outside the U.S. and have a trusted means to get your own delivered - it would be greatly appreciated if you could do that to alleviate the work for those folks that are helping with that task. But if you need a delivery, no problem. Read the product description at the link below to see how to fill out the order. I know it is odd to list an invalid shipping address; but we need all international orders to be bundled via the ship address and we can't have it be our address or you will be hit with a sales tax. This is explained again on the product description. Full disclosure: The domestic shipping cost is built into the price; the international premium of $10 is to cover whatever solution we settle on and reimburse those that have volunteered their time and effort.

Process: Use the link and link password below (the password prompt at the link is for this password; not your store account password) to purchase your knives. Please enter your BF ID where requested. I will only leave this link accessible for a few days so I can get the USD escrowed into EURO and get the final count to the factory. We are shooting for delivery before Thanksgiving.

I will continue to update this post with new information as needed / requested.

Purchase Link: Viper Cutlery BladeForums 2020 Knife
Link Password: bf2020

I’m a couple weeks shy of the membership requirement, shouldn’t have lurked so long. I committed for 2 so just need to know how to proceed.

Ordered the four I committed to. Thank you, Mike. :thumbsup:

I just ordered mine, thank you Mike for coordinating another BF knife :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back