Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, So I have been a member for more than 3 months but I don't have a high enough post count. I was referred here for this knife from CKG and was wondering if there is anything I can do in order to be able to order 1 as I did say I'm committed to buying one in the other thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ordered, thanks for the hard work Mike!

Confirmed for one. Thanks for nudging this into fruition for this year. Keeping the tradition alive!

I ordered the one I committed to.... Thanks for all the hard work Mike....

Thank you Mike for once again getting the forum folks a Knife for this year! greatly appreciated and the horn looks great! Of course I had to order one!!!

Any chance this will be open until Friday afternoon? I have a buddy that wants to buy two but is camping until Friday. If not, I’ll just throw two more on my prefer for him. :)

Thank you! One paid for for INTERNATIONAL (Finland) delivery.

If the delivery becomes problematic, then some Forum member have kindly said they will accept delivery for me, but I think it will be all OK :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this one, a true groundbreaker and in the most adverse circumstances imaginable :eek:

according to my work, you sell "weapons or bombs".

Can I get on that reserve list?

Actually my work server is pretty much the same; still, got my order in!

Mike, I know everyone is saying thanks, but that's not really enough to show just how much this means to those of use who look forward to the Annual. I very much appreciate the tremendous effort you're making to keep this alive.

Thanks for the hard work, Mike!! Two ordered, with slips!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back