Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone, the knife looks awesome.

Just put in my order for 2.

Can’t wait to get it in my hands!

2 ordered.
Many thanks to you Mike for you work on getting this organised.

I ordered one.
Thank you, Mike.
Dear moderator, as other few members, I committed to buy the BF knife earlier, but I don´t qualify given the rules adopted. ¿do you think that there can be an exception for new members in my situation? In any case I will appreciate your kind reply, thank you.

knifeswapper knifeswapper
Sorry if this has been addressed already, I may have missed it. But if I place my order in the cart can I wait until Friday after I am paid to pay for it? I use a prepaid card and it will be Friday before I can add the funds and I sure don't want to miss out! I really appreciate all that you've done to make this happen.

Friends, I know some people don't check in every day - but we are 125 short of the commitments. Well south of the 350 I have Viper working towards. I will have to spend 2-3 hours I don't have to correlate the ID's from the commitment thread to the purchases - please don't make me work ;) And then the mods will have to start shaking folks down....

I know many of you that have already followed thru would help if needed - but we are not at that point yet.

Friends, I know some people don't check in every day - but we are 125 short of the commitments. Well south of the 350 I have Viper working towards. I will have to spend 2-3 hours I don't have to correlate the ID's from the commitment thread to the purchases - please don't make me work ;) And then the mods will have to start shaking folks down....

I know many of you that have already followed thru would help if needed - but we are not at that point yet.

It may help to add a post linking to this in the knife count post that is now locked where people commited to buy. I know I have mentioned to several that this is open as they hadn't seen it yet.

I suspect many people may be waiting until friday, as its generally payday, and flush bank accounts makes everyone more spendy.

Hey Moose! Rocco! Help the judge find his checkbook!
25c5d55f-b93b-485e-a69a-de2c46e969cc_100_h_6.gif

First I've seen this thread as I have been on the road the last few days…A LOT! Regardless, I just placed my order for two. Thanks for the work to get us here.

Just saw this thread- going to make sure I only have one buddy to buy for and not two- will pay tomorrow for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back