Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like hitting 300 is going to be any problem. Now that question becomes, just how many?

I haven't been a member for long and read alot but seldom post but would love to be in for one. Are there requirements for length of membership or post history?

That's interesting.
Are you sure it's a stamp and not an etch.
Anybody have a closeup of the Swayback tang stamp/etch?
It would be the icing on the cake if we could get the tang stamped.
It's small and my eyes are old.....
But it does have texture, but definitely not a deep indentation like some other tang stamps.
So idk. I guess it's an etch. For some reason I just assumed it a stamp. Here's a pic
K3kLhD.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn’t a thought on stamp vs etch so much as size and location.
I couldn't agree more - while the mockup isn't horribly objectionable to me, I would very much prefer a smaller, more subtle marking.

The way GEC emblazons the business name on SFOs now is the reason I no longer buy them.

+1 for me - first forum, first traditional, first m390!

If we hit 300, take my money! :D

I couldn't agree more - while the mockup isn't horribly objectionable to me, I would very much prefer a smaller, more subtle marking.

The way GEC emblazons the business name on SFOs now is the reason I no longer buy them.

:thumbsup: If it were possible to etch this way and I had a say, this would be my vote.

But to be clear, I am supporting this either way.

O2BAEVc.jpg

Is there going to a mad rush for these in such a way one might miss out being able to officially reserve them on the CK web site?
Does committing here provide any type "pre order" status?

Is there going to a mad rush for these in such a way one might miss out being able to officially reserve them on the CK web site?

They do these right. If you want one, you’ll get one assuming you sign up and pay when the time comes (however that works out). No worries about missing out if you’re watching the threads.

As far as I am concerned, the poll is your commitment. I don't do a lot of polls; but I tic'd the box to make the poll publicly visible so we could work straight from that list.

Don't have every detail ironed out yet. I have no idea how I am going to collect the money and keep the accountant off my tail end - but I'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back