Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am concerned, the poll is your commitment. I don't do a lot of polls; but I tic'd the box to make the poll publicly visible so we could work

Don't have every detail ironed out yet. I have no idea how I am going to collect the money and keep the accountant off my tail end - but I'll think of something.
Awesome, thanks!

Don't forget to subtract the ones that have already withdrawn their commitments ;)

Don't forget to subtract the ones that have already withdrawn their commitments ;)
I'm just going from what's showing on the poll...

146 at 1 (146)
66 at 2 (132)
2 at 3 (6)
2 at 3+ (8+)

;)

Subtract anything off of 292 (at the moment).

I'm just going from what's showing on the poll...

146 at 1 (146)
66 at 2 (132)
2 at 3 (6)
2 at 3+ (8+)

;)

Subtract anything off of 292 (at the moment).
There have been 3 in 3 knives for quite a while; so add 3 to your total

And, don't forget the several folks that have pledged for one, or two, but have stated they would get an extra one if needed to make the number. I think we're there already.

And, don't forget the several folks that have pledged for one, or two, but have stated they would get an extra one if needed to make the number. I think we're there already.

Don't forget the 50 forum knives from last year that people committed to but never paid for.

I wouldn't hold it against Mike if he waited for a bit more people.

Don't forget the 50 forum knives from last year that people committed to but never paid for.

I wouldn't hold it against Mike if he waited for a bit more people.

Solid point. With a commitment of almost 300 knives in just over 30 hours, this looks to be in the bag though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back