Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for two, thanks again Mike.

You know what? That whole get two and keep the one I prefer thing really makes sense on the rams horn...hopefully I don't love both;)

If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.

If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.
Awesome! I was gonna ask if we could request something like that but didn't want to be a bother:)

In for one.

I wish I could commit to more, but I can't right now. But I will definitely be getting one.

I'm in for two please, a shout out to all that have made these possible in the past, wish I would have found these years ago.

I'd be in for two. I just about grabbed a normal one last week so this is perfect timing. Thanks!

On that note- I'm in for 2!

Definitely in for one, thanks for taking this on and running with it.we waited so long now its all rolling so fast!

I like it :D:thumbsup:

Okay, that really convinced me - color me in for two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back