• Swinguard Spear 4"

Votes: 28 10.8%
  • Gunstock Clip 3 1/2"

Votes: 64 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike! I hope this moves forward whatever the winning choice is. I chose Barlow and Sowbelly (I already have one of the awesome swaybacks).

I voted for the Bolus.
I've handled several Euro Barlow knives and one Bolus.
I believe the Bolus had a nicer action all-around.
I sent the Bolus off to a friend in Canada. :)

Thank you, Mike, for trying to move this forward! I've been tempted by several of the Italian knives, and really like the specs with the stainless blade. I voted swayback and gunstock.

Thanks Mike appreciate you working on this for us all! I'd love to see the Swayback in Stag or Rams Horn ... a Barlow would be my second choice with a Sheepfoot or Spear blade.

Last edited:
I am very, very fond of the Viper Swayback - it is simply a superb knife and one that might prove to be one of the more exceptional knives to make it into my collection for 2020.

Pictures are always good and here is how it stacks up with some other popular choices.

F5NqDJk.jpg

Mike, I appreciate this. I want to say that I will be in for whatever is ultimately decided, however, MY vote, I voted for a Gunstock clip, or a Barlow. Whatever it ends up being, you only need 299 other sales to hit that mark.

I have had every variant of the Euro Barlow (with regards to blade shapes) pass through my hands and my favorites are the Shuffler and the Warhorse. I traded away my Shuffler to a buddy (see above ;)) and have not replaced it yet - mostly because I vastly prefer the Rams Horn on these knives and I haven't been able to find one since.

The Warhorse is an exceptional knife with a lot of cutting power packed into a nice tidy package. It's a no-nonsense knife and one that provides a worry and hassle free experience when working hard or hardly working - depending on one's interpretation... :D

PkwOVYC.jpg

Dam6NNv.jpg

First I want to say:
Its about damn time, about time WE quit complaining and acknowledge our gratitude that is.
But hey the grumbles was fun and interesting sometimes (thank goodness we didn't get to the nude protests ;) ) I am most on board with the sowbelly, barlows and sheepsfeet been done, though I did pick a barlow as a backup :rolleyes:. Spear on that please, lol I'll hold the rest of my requests until this becomes a bit more serious :p.
Lastly an honest heartfelt thankyou to Mike for stepping up and to all the mods for putting up with our shenanigans

Many thanks to you Mike . Just get me some Ramshorn !!!! I voted for the Gunstock but I will order at least one to help get to the 300 mark .

Harry

I accidentally only voted for 1 option, the Gunstock, but my interest is primarily in the Gunstock, Bolus, and Swinguard not sure which between Swinguard and Bolus would be my #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back