• Ram Horn

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • Giraffe Bone

Votes: 34 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just came in from knifeswapper knifeswapper and I wanted to share. Check out how gorgeous this ram’s horn is! My pics even fail to capture its awesome sheen, but it’s still amazing...
WcysMb2.jpg

b8rSBXq.jpg

I love it! Thank you, Mike! :D
I would be ecstatic if my Swayback had horn that looked like that.... that's just about perfect, in my estimation. Not too rough, not too smooth... the "Goldilocks" of ram's horn... :thumbsup:

Do you have a preference, Steve? Light, dark, textured, smooth, etc.? It's something I will definitely keep in mind should this get off the ground - I suspect there will be some trading going on (something for everyone, so to speak).

I'm still kind of on the fence on the knife overall but my vote had been for the burl wood. I'm thinking from the pictures I saw of the light or dark polished horn that would be my preference over textured. Just thought I'd ask.

Do you have a preference, Steve? Light, dark, textured, smooth, etc.? It's something I will definitely keep in mind should this get off the ground - I suspect there will be some trading going on (something for everyone, so to speak).
Blonde with rippling washboard abs...Oh you meant the knife. That, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back