BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Thank you, knifeswapper knifeswapper ! These are gorgeous and they are a shining light in the tumultuous past few months. :)

Mine...
ge7EGBq.jpg

omzrgMS.jpg

Two awesome Italians (both purchased from CK)...
3qTzN6F.jpg

Mine came in today along with a mammoth IRJ. After handling both the northwoods went back in the slip and in a drawer and the viper hasn’t left my hands. This is a really cool piece, I have some Italian heritage so that makes it a little cooler to me. what’s the deal with rams horn? Makes for some great variation but I don’t seem to see it used much.

Mine came in today along with a mammoth IRJ. After handling both the northwoods went back in the slip and in a drawer and the viper hasn’t left my hands. This is a really cool piece, I have some Italian heritage so that makes it a little cooler to me. what’s the deal with rams horn? Makes for some great variation but I don’t seem to see it used much.
I think some bugs will eat it so there can be issues over time. And then like stag it can really vary from pretty to meh so it will be a roll of the dice what it looks like.

These will be my first Ram's Horn knives. I'm looking at all these great pictures and I honestly haven't seen one yet I couldn't live with. I keep going back and forth between weather I like the lighter or darker ones, or maybe striped is my favorite, or maybe more in the middle? Smooth vs figured? Shiny looking vs dry looking?
So I see several major factors in three categories to describe these.

Light
Dark
Medium
Striped

figured
smooth

Shiny
Dry

16 different possibilities and they all look good!
The complete opposite of Stag.

I sure am pleased !! Thank you Mike. For making this happen. And anyone else (Charlie) who is helping.
I like how the lines in the horn, curve with the frame of the knife on my pile side. But the colors on the mark side are the best.
Also perfect sharpness and great W&T.

uhaXBT1.jpg

0dkhqzf.jpg

[QUOTE
....lovely, Alan - a real peach - great movement and character in the handle.

USPS tracking says all mine arrived too ....?
Yes sir. Have to get to the library and print the forms. Check your email Paul

I sure am pleased !! Thank you Mike. For making this happen. And anyone else (Charlie) who is helping.
I like how the lines in the horn, curve with the frame of the knife on my pile side. But the colors on the mark side are the best.
Also perfect sharpness and great W&T.

uhaXBT1.jpg

0dkhqzf.jpg

An Ace Example :thumbsup: Desperately hoping mine will arrive in Europe before Christmas time .

Back