BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Some of you guys really did hit the jackpot. Some beautiful examples posted so far. :thumbsup:

Mine is a darker, more uniform type with some interesting texture.

BFUQuxe.jpg

901Rbsd.jpg

{ Your item was delivered at 10:01 am on November 16, 2020 in POINT ROBERTS, WA 98281.

USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
Status
Delivered
November 16, 2020 at 10:01 am

Delivered

POINT ROBERTS, WA 98281 }

So, the knives for Canadian members arrived today in WA!!
Now I have to go across the border and get them! Hopefully I/we won't get hit for duty charges!!
Then I have to self quarantine for 14 days, during which I will package the knives, and hopefully get a reliable person to post them before 14 days, after which I will post them myself if I have no luck!!
They sure look worth the wait!!
:cool:
Sorry there will be a bit of delay!! I will post progress as it occurs!!

Got mine today, tried to get a photo before the sun set. They are very nice, very good fit/finish and first horn handle for me. I like the darker of the two so if anyone is looking for a swap for a more consistent blonde, I’m game.

To Mike and everyone else that put in time on this, thanks for making it happen.

1139A6DD-32DD-48B2-B08E-E72D127EB273.jpeg BB6165D3-E13C-490D-8551-EEF9EEDBD588.jpeg

Eqowwry.jpg

KbWOC6Y.jpg

Well I got home, went to the mailbox, got the awaited for box, opened it up and was immediately very disappointed.

Disappointed I didn't order two! :D I hadn't said anything about what I would have preferred, but somehow it ended up being exactly what I wanted. Dark with some bark OH YEAH! :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, knifeswapper knifeswapper ! These are gorgeous and they are a shining light in the tumultuous past few months. :)

Mine...
ge7EGBq.jpg

omzrgMS.jpg

Two awesome Italians (both purchased from CK)...
3qTzN6F.jpg

GeofS pic of his forum knife and Otnat inspired this pic:thumbsup: they work well together:)
WnIzRH.jpg

TFCcGh.jpg
really cool how you each got one that closely matches another knife you have :thumbsup:

Yay!
I’m admittedly not a huge fan of Rams horn. This one is good though. I may see if anyone makes some other slabs to put on it and store these away. Love everything else about it. My first swag back, my first single blade wharncliff. Can’t wait to use it a bit!
View attachment 1455039

It matches the countertop exactly. If you put it down you might loose it.

Straight out of the mailbox. A little plain compared to many in the thread, but I never seem to win the lottery on animal head gear. Very happy with the knife though. My first Italian “modern traditional”.

And now that I’ve typed that and looked at the pics on the screen, there is a decent amount of character, and the scales are well matched.

131F9C37-ACA9-4CBA-9237-AAEDFA4B6DD8.jpeg
9F808682-9D66-415D-A04E-A88FD34AB39A.jpeg

Eqowwry.jpg

KbWOC6Y.jpg

Well I got home, went to the mailbox, got the awaited for box, opened it up and was immediately very disappointed.

Disappointed I didn't order two! :D I hadn't said anything about what I would have preferred, but somehow it ended up being exactly what I wanted. Dark with some bark OH YEAH! :cool::thumbsup:
I think that's the coolest one I've seen!

She’s a beauty Paul !
Thanks my friend, anxious to see yours when it arrives:thumbsup:

Eqowwry.jpg

KbWOC6Y.jpg

really cool how you each got one that closely matches another knife you have :thumbsup:

Very nice there David, great covers:cool: and I agree, our forum knife matches up really well with the Otnat:)

After practically wearing out my mouse while refreshing the tracking page, I took delivery of a couple of beauties just a few moments ago.

I received exactly what I was hoping for - one light and one dark. I am already quite familiar with the Viper Swayback as I got one in Stag earlier this year and it's been one of my favorite knives to carry. I am really looking forward to these in Horn.

Well done, Mike - thank you for all of your work on our behalf. This is an exceptional knife brought to us by exceptional effort. A nice ray of sunshine amidst a rather trying year.

E9h4UYi.jpg

B0VZ0Q3.jpg

Thanks my friend, anxious to see yours when it arrives:thumbsup:

Very nice there David, great covers:cool: and I agree, our forum knife matches up really well with the Otnat:)
Thanks Paul !
Looks like mine has landed I just need to get off work “eventually “lol to claim the prize :D

Last edited:
Back