BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Early delivery in the mail today. Slight chipping on the end, but maybe a light sanding could smooth it out?? Thanks knifeswapper knifeswapper for making this happen!

p2zTPTy.jpg

Me too :)
2020BF-1.JPG 2020BF-2.JPG 2020BF-4.JPG
Etch is good looking (not blurry like my photo :oops: )
2020BF-5.JPG

Handle gets a little thin at one end. I like it as long as I don't crack it.
2020BF-3.JPG

The horn feels great in hand. It definitely has some character. I like it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Mike. Good job :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine is...strange.
2zLssCL.jpg

nvg3LZO.jpg

:D I wanted some interesting character, with a little texture, maybe some areas of both light and dark. It certainly is all that! I just wasn't expecting such clearly defined stripes and it surprised me when I first opened the box. I think I like it. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks to knifeswapper knifeswapper and everyone else who made the forum knife possible in this strange year.

Y4U14us.jpg

7C7Pyot.jpg

Mine is...strange.
2zLssCL.jpg

nvg3LZO.jpg

:D I wanted some interesting character, with a little texture, maybe some areas of both light and dark. It certainly is all that! I just wasn't expecting such clearly defined stripes and it surprised me when I first opened the box. I think I like it. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks to knifeswapper knifeswapper and everyone else who made the forum knife possible in this strange year.

Y4U14us.jpg

7C7Pyot.jpg
WOW!! That is spectacular!

Mine is...strange.
2zLssCL.jpg

nvg3LZO.jpg

Y4U14us.jpg

7C7Pyot.jpg

I don't know if many will be able to top that one, imo. What a fantastic looking knife!

All orders shipped, all notification emails automatically sent. If a spam filter somewhere hijacked the notice; log in to your account on our site and check order status.

I think one of you is talking the first production run (sold out) and the other is talking Early Reserves (not in stock yet).

Ok. Got it. I'm all set. Thanks for the clarification.

Back