BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Wow wow wow! Mine has it all going on. Thanks Mike, and everyone else who made this happen.

uZWCsdw.jpg

wRRCWAB.jpg

That does have it going on!

I thought I could resist this knife because I already have the stag version. Silly me. My cull arrived today. Did someone say something about needing a little bass?
9MLCNOZ.jpg

All I can say is that if this is a cull, I can't wait until my regular one that I got on the exchange from TheFactor TheFactor gets here!

That does have it going on!

I thought I could resist this knife because I already have the stag version. Silly me. My cull arrived today. Did someone say something about needing a little bass?
9MLCNOZ.jpg

All I can say is that if this is a cull, I can't wait until my regular one that I got on the exchange from TheFactor TheFactor gets here!
Blondeeeee !!! :) Mike picked out some nice ones for us you should be very happy.
Btw cerwin Vega makes some great subs! Before my Klipsh I ran dual Svs subs corner loaded with bass traps in my home theater and the list goes on...
I was watching Jack the giant slayer one day and my neighbor came by and said her kitchen cabinets were rattling and her pictures were moving along with scaring her cat:D Thats when I had a town house lol

Last edited:
Blondeeeee !!! :) Mike picked out some nice ones for us you should be very happy.
Btw cerwin Vega makes some great subs! Before my Klipsh I ran dual Svs subs corner loaded with bass traps in my home theater and the list goes on...
I was watching Jack the giant slayer one day and my neighbor came by and said her kitchen cabinets were rattling and her pictures were moving along with scaring her cat:D Thats when I had a town house lol

That isn't a sub. It is the woofer from one of my E-715 speakers. A pair of those in the living room with 900W driving them and you can feel the music. I can only really turn them up when my wife isn't around, and even then five or six songs are all I can take before my ears hurt too much. What I really like is that I can hear low notes that I never knew existed before. These replaced a pair of Bose 501s with 10" woofers and when I started listening to music with these I had to stop and replay things quite often, marveling at the really low bass notes that had been hidden from me all along.

That isn't a sub. It is the woofer from one of my E-715 speakers. A pair of those in the living room with 900W driving them and you can feel the music. I can only really turn them up when my wife isn't around, and even then five or six songs are all I can take before my ears hurt too much. What I really like is that I can hear low notes that I never knew existed before. These replaced a pair of Bose 501s with 10" woofers and when I started listening to music with these I had to stop and replay things quite often, marveling at the really low bass notes that had been hidden from me all along.
My bad looked like a sub but I imagine you probably don’t need one with those speakers :thumbsup:

Here is mine. I have not gone through the whole thread yet but this is then first one that is both light and dark.

At first I did not like the large dent in the dark side but the overall feel is great. Thanks knifeswapper knifeswapper for pulling this off.
I’m not seeing a dent :eek:
Actually I’m not seeing anything including a picture :D
Suddenly it appeared when I checked days later maybe it was still loading lol.
Nice looking btw :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I forgot to save the pictures before submitting. They are there now. The area in question looks like a light shadow on the dark side

Mine hasn't left my pocket since it got here. Very impressed with these vipers, and it has definitely opened my eyes to modern traditionals in general.
Another pleasant surprise was it was much easier to sharpen than I figured it would be, as this is my first M390 blade. I was a little worried I would struggle to get it as sharp as i wanted. I had no issues sharpening with an older two sided Smiths diamond stick I found hibernating in the kitchen drawer 20201125_175230_copy_816x612.jpg

A little late to the party as mine had an extra hop to the great white north. Another blonde here with just a (perfect) small amount of darker spots to give it character. Very happy with this one.
Thanks Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper for all your work here, and a special thanks to Charlie @waynorth for pushing mine through the last mile... err... kilometer.

Xdssy1Q.jpg

j3KGP8D.jpg

WeOWhUE.jpg

QNzwrBC.jpg

QqWmwa1.jpg

I mistakenly put my street address down for delivery. They were rejected at my post office and returned. So close!

I sent a quick email to Mike explaining what happened and got a reply immediately stating they would re-send it to my PO Box.

Great customer service!

For now I will enjoy all your great pics. After seeing all the positive feedback I am pretty confident I will love these two knives.

Back