BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Now the dust and excitement has settled over the arrival to UK of our box of Vipers - a very big and sincere thank you to Alan joeradza joeradza for happily accepting the task of acting as stepping stone to get them to us. I know he was running around with many of his own personal tasks to sort, yet he got these sent out double-quick...............cheers, Alan, you're a super star :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Now the dust and excitement has settled over the arrival to UK of our box of Vipers - a very big and sincere thank you to Alan joeradza joeradza for happily accepting the task of acting as stepping stone to get them to us. I know he was running around with many of his own personal tasks to sort, yet he got these sent out double-quick...............cheers, Alan, you're a super star :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

joeradza joeradza !! An unsung hero!! Now serenaded!!:D
Nice going, Alan!!:thumbsup:

Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper I think mine had beetle juice :eek: it grew new blonde covers and a blue leather slip :D
cd6emAI.jpg

IjtYCn4.jpg

I forgot to save the pictures before submitting. They are there now. The area in question looks like a light shadow on the dark side
Only the shadow knows for sure ...
And Mike :D since he chose to send what he wanted to whom . I think you got a nice one :thumbsup:

Last edited:
To the best of MY knowledge, 2006 was the was first "official" BladeForums Traditional forum knife. This is a complete set, there are a few members that I know of that also have the complete set. Ted also has the set, and he has a few threads out there on the forum knives. I know someone, if not him, has thread info on numbers from each year.

Thanks Glen! Good to know & great looking complete set! I saw an episode of American Pickers on TV and picked up a phrase. They were in a guy's packed basement and he had all kinds of COMPLETE SETS of many, many nice things. The pickers were in awe of all the COMPLETE set's (some with doubles and triples) and he explained that he was a 'completist". You might be a completist???

Ted's BF name?

Thanks Glen! Good to know & great looking complete set! I saw an episode of American Pickers on TV and picked up a phrase. They were in a guy's packed basement and he had all kinds of COMPLETE SETS of many, many nice things. The pickers were in awe of all the COMPLETE set's (some with doubles and triples) and he explained that he was a 'completist". You might be a completist???

Ted's BF name?
@T. Erdelyi

I'll add 2 more that will make this the "completist" set. An Eric's Jack, and a Schrade Forum knife from 2005, both close relatives!

BF Family 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back