• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BG ASH and BG Camp Cleaver FS--BOTH SOLD

gruntmedik

Gold Member
Couple for sale

I have excellent feedback here, and intend to keep it that way. All prices include shipping and insurance via USPS, and PP fees. I take PP only, and will only ship to the PP address. No exceptions. Sorry, but CONUS only.

You MUST post here prior to sending a message. I will not answer if you haven't posted here first. That way there is no confusion on who has first dibs.

Thanks for looking.

First up is my BGASH with BB Sheath w/American Flag laser etched. It is a user, and I am not the first owner. My only reason for selling, is I got a Fat ASH. This is a fantastic knife, and one that I would be perfectly fine with it being my only knife.

Asking SOLD
IMG_7817 r.jpg
IMG_7818 r.jpg

Next up is my BG Camp Cleaver in Midnight Blue with Black and Tan G10. I am the original owner. It has only cut the sharpening sheet it came with. These don't come up for sale often, so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell.

Asking SOLD

IMG_7991 r.jpg
IMG_7992 r.jpg

Last edited:
Back