BGFSH 5/16" pics and comparison pic heavy

Oh man......I knew that one was special!
I bet she hits like a freakin freight train!!
Congratz man. And, imo, such an incredible value too!

Oh man......I knew that one was special!
I bet she hits like a freakin freight train!!
Congratz man. And, imo, such an incredible value too!

Absolutely. Amazing how it dwarfs my BG Hell Razor and makes it feel delicate in comparison.

Well, took me a couple years, but I finally pulled the trigger on one of these. What an absolute monster of a "mid-sized" blade!! :eek:

nfjqk6.jpg

Just a blast to use in the limited amount of time I swung it around and beat on it today. It hits HARD!! Really surprised by how good the handle feels to me. With the extra stock thickness the Fusion scales really fill the hand, feels even better than the grip on my BG FBM. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

May not be carried further than my garage or back yard much, but I have plenty of other options for when weight is a concern. This should be a great user. Plan to give her the full etch, strip, and edge tuning treatment as soon as I can find time for the mods.
Glad you're giving that beast the workout she deserves!

For those reading this, the blade in this pic ate through the tactical cardboard sheath, a USPS priority plastic envelope that was tightly wrapped around the knife and "sheath", and was starting to eat through the medium priority box over two days of travel!

She is a beast that wants to be unleashed!

Yeah, luckily I have an extra 10" machete sheath that fits well enough for now. That tactical cardboard sheath was weird, too wide. The FSH turned it into a cardboard tube, slid through, and then started punching it's way through the rest of its bindings, lol.

Yeah, luckily I have an extra 10" machete sheath that fits well enough for now. That tactical cardboard sheath was weird, too wide. The FSH turned it into a cardboard tube, slid through, and then started punching it's way through the rest of its bindings, lol.
My BG FBM does that to its cardboard sleeve. I'll take it out, handle it for a bit, put it away standing up in my Bag O' Busse's, and the next time I go to get it it will have burrowed itself back down into the cardboard.

Back