BH Random Pic Depository

I was tired of my truck sitting upright, so I did a thing...lol
HKTuA2X.jpg
OUCH!

Got to be an easier way to access that spare tire.....

Thankfully, nobody was hurt, well, maybe my pride a little bit! Jeannie did fall on top of me when she unbuckled though! lol You know how hard it is to climb out of the passenger window when your truck is laying on the driver's side? Had to do some contortion to get out! Jeannie says she's gonna buy me some training wheels for my truck! LMAO! I pushed it a little bit harder than usual that day.

91bravo 91bravo , looks like you trained your Yota to roll over!

I imagine you’re the type of guy that’s already repaired all the damage and headed right back out to the trails!

I picked up a new fender this weekend, now I just have to find a door! I think I found one in Atlanta for $200, so I'll be heading that way this weekend to pick it up! And yes, I'll be hitting the trails again once I have the door and fender repaired!

I have 2 trucks. One silver and one orange. Silver one has 300K+ miles on it and is my hunting/fishing/offroad/beater truck. My orange one is my daily driver and I don't offroad that one too hard. Not yet anyway...

Vjsk1YV.jpg

v8FiSZz.jpg

hA3loKC.jpg
I knew I wasn't crazy. Well, not bat shit crazy anyways.

Thankfully, nobody was hurt, well, maybe my pride a little bit! Jeannie did fall on top of me when she unbuckled though! lol You know how hard it is to climb out of the passenger window when your truck is laying on the driver's side? Had to do some contortion to get out! Jeannie says she's gonna buy me some training wheels for my truck! LMAO! I pushed it a little bit harder than usual that day.

Medic!!!!!!!

nice first hog ... and even better taking it with grandpa's .44 mag ruger carbine !!!

I'

I've been looking for one of those Ruger 10/44 carbines for many many years now! He's got a true gem there, tell him to hang on to it!

you aren't the only one ... my B-I-L had one I really loved shooting when I was young ... but my sister had no idea I'd want it and it got sold when he passed several years ago. It's one of 3 discontinued guns my brain unconsciously scan every table or rack of long guns at any gun show or any gun shop I may happen through just in case.

Last edited:
nice first hog ... and even better taking it with grandpa's .44 mag ruger carbine !!!

you aren't the only one ... my B-I-L had one I really loved shooting when I was young ... but my sister had no idea I'd want it and it got sold when he passed several years ago. It's one of 3 discontinued guns my brain unconsciously scan every table or rack of long guns at any gun show or any gun shop I may happen through just in case.
I truly loved that carbine. But not as much as I enjoyed seeing my grandson building memories with it.

I’m the same way. My buddy from the CDP had one and let me borrow it for a weekend deer hunt. I almost didn’t give it back to him! Lol. Been looking for one ever since, but the rare instance I do come across one, they were asking a ridiculous price for it!

Back