Bhakta M-43, AK Bowie and Farm Knife for Thursday evening

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 34 ounce M-43 by Bhakta Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Bhakta's best efforts. True workhorse at $195.

lkDnkDY.jpg

15 7/8'' 28 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Satisal wood handle. Nice leather sheath. Add to your growing Bowie collection at $195. *SOLD*

3OxshC9.jpg

bNshQyx.jpg

13 inch 20 ounce medium size Farm Knife by Bhakta Kami. Gray horn handle. Leather sheath. Great knife for kitchen or outside! $155. *SOLD*

SRhTSv4.jpg

7rJhVtT.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
My oh my! Bhakta is really kicking out the cool stuff. He is a wizard at them bowies and once again, this farm knife is singing.

Wow, love all three. The shorter farm knife is calling me. I have an AKB that I will literally will to someone one day. If I could pick only one HI, it would be that knife.

Wow, love all three. The shorter farm knife is calling me. I have an AKB that I will literally will to someone one day. If I could pick only one HI, it would be that knife.
Bruh, I blame you. There were 4 other blades I was looking g at, and had not considered the AK Bowie.
Then you said this!

I really like this M43. But went for the AK BOWIE on the Black Friday Deals and MISSED IT!!!
Aunty had another! I SCORED!!!
THANKS MAN!

Bruh, I blame you. There were 4 other blades I was looking g at, and had not considered the AK Bowie.
Then you said this!

I really like this M43. But went for the AK BOWIE on the Black Friday Deals and MISSED IT!!!
Aunty had another! I SCORED!!!
THANKS MAN!

You are most welcome;)

Also, in my humble opinion, Bhakta makes the best bowie. Of the 3 I have had, his is perfect:)

Jake,
Kumar has always been tops for me.

But I believe you about Bhakta.

There is another one tonight on the Black Friday deals. It is clean and sweet!

Hope the one Aunty sends is its twin.

But she is the best. I trust her entirely!

Just wish I had more money!

Thanks again!

Don't tell Kumar I said so. He's close, but the AKB family belongs to Bhakta.

Don't tell either of them but the one I carry every day now I believe is made by Anil? Not certain, need to verify. It's a bit thinner and lighter but same shape and well made. I put antler handles on it of course.

Don't tell either of them but the one I carry every day now I believe is made by Anil? Not certain, need to verify. It's a bit thinner and lighter but same shape and well made. I put antler handles on it of course.

Back