BHQ exclusive Shaman DLC M4/Jade Green natural G10

I'll probably be grabbing this one to go with my other DLC BHQ exclusive Spydercos.

I for some reason just love the look of the DLC and jade green natural scales with the black clip and hardware.

Also, how can you not like the way Spyderco does DLC M4. I'd say this one will be like the rest and go quick.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-M4-Shaman-Compression-Lock--94947

Spyderco-M4-Shaman-Compression-Natural-G-10-Black-C229GM4PBK-BHQ-94947-jr-large by Caleb Bender, on Flickr
thanks for the heads up on this, placed in on my list.

mmmmmmmmm4

(i've already got the shiny one so i'll leave an extra place for one of you all. :cool:)

When is this going live? The recent experience of the 4v and cruwear sprints has greatly diminished my enthusiasm for future shaman sprints, unfortunately.

Hard no for me. What can I say, I like my knives satin

Nice, leaves a better chance for me to grab one. :)

When is this going live? The recent experience of the 4v and cruwear sprints has greatly diminished my enthusiasm for future shaman sprints, unfortunately.

According to BHQ's Instagram they'll make an announcement of an official release date "soon"

Blade HQ has been a pretty reliable source for their special edition knives. Even up here in Canada I can get one ordered and sent up.

But I wouldn't snooze on it. While their system isn't know to crash or be affected by cart bandits the knives sell fast.

Yeah, the advantage with BHQ doing a sprint is they seem to have enough capital to bankroll a large enough run to somewhat meet the initial demand.

I have nothing better to do than snipe one of these tuesday morning and alien green G10 is my favorite. But I picked up a Reeve instead yeaterday so my budget is depleted.

Your welcome for increasing the odds for you folks.

On second thought . Maybe I will grab one and flip it for $350 as new in box never removed from bag like those other dicks ;)

Yeah, I too have been on a spending spree lately for fishing gear because of some awesome local sales. I think I'm going to pass on this release even though I really want it to add to my other BHQ exclusive DLC Spydercos.

So after the sales tax, this knife will be like $240. If you are going to flip it, something like $260 will just break even (assuming your time on packaging and going to the post office is free). Can you flip it for $300+? IDK. All I know is I wont pay for more than $240. If you plan to use or collect it, then thats a different story.

Back