BHQ exclusive Shaman DLC M4/Jade Green natural G10

Brought up my order history and found the DLC M4 Jade g10 PM2 was $175 all in. Now this one after tax is nearly $250. Am having a hard time to swallow the bullet...
You can always flip it. :p Just kidding for course.;)

Brought up my order history and found the DLC M4 Jade g10 PM2 was $175 all in. Now this one after tax is nearly $250. Am having a hard time to swallow the bullet...
Me too, especially when the Rex 45 will be cheaper. I struggled on whether to pick one up. It would have been my first Shaman, so I don't know if I even would have liked it. However, a rare custom slipjoint by an MS popped up on my radar last night at a good price. Given that I have been looking for something from him for about two years, the choice was easy. No BHQ Shaman for me, but I am still one happy camper.

I couldn’t justify the $245 it was going to cost so I didn’t get one. I’m still happy with my crucarta version.

Shamans have always been expensive. I think this BHQ exclusive is a steal at only $10 more than the standard S30V version. If you’re a first time shaman owner, you won’t be disappointed. They fit oh so well in the hand.

I am quite surprised that they are still available... 5+ hours into it. Really makes me wonder how many were produced.

Took surprisingly long to sell out, given the first run (satin blade version) was gone in a few minutes. I'm guessing they placed a bigger order, but hopefully it also means the demand for upgraded Shamans is getting satisfied.

Now to find aftermarket micarta scales...

DLC turns some people off. I personally HATE it. I'm not an operator, Ninja nor mall ninja. It serves no purpose to me..... Other than making new knives look old. I prefer a natural old patina.

DLC turns some people off. I personally HATE it. I'm not an operator, Ninja nor mall ninja. It serves no purpose to me..... Other than making new knives look old. I prefer a natural old patina.

I'm only a fan of it on m4. I'm not sure why you'd want your knife to patina by absorbing the moisture from your eyeballs by just looking at it

Pulled the trigger and have one of these baby’s on the way !
Love the Shaman and the Jade/natural G10 against the Black DLC is sweetness.
Glad I didn’t put it off and missed out.
Jumped on it without hesitation when I got the email this morning :thumbsup:

Mine just arrived and love it !
My favorite Shaman to date and I’ve had a few lol .
This g10 has some nice traction :thumbsup:
HHFxaN8.jpg

Had a Valentines Gift in the mailbox today. I finally have found the perfect knife for me , it’s the Spyderco Shaman. Thank you @salglesser . Everything about the design is right for me. It’s fit in hand it’s ease in flipping and it’s weight distribution is perfect not to mention a wicked cutting edge. I’ll have no problem parting with my Shiros.0E8C532E-6E16-4D07-9D8F-5E1E0D3E3533.jpegB78DD248-6D5C-4A77-BC89-7B41C4AC87DE.jpeg

Nope, too much for a 3" cutting edge knife. I'll stick with my GB1.

Last edited:
Can’t get enough of this jewel . This is my favorite Shaman to date and I’ve had a few:thumbsup:
It’s breaking in so nice also and has already nestled in to its sweet spot of free falling and rock solid lockup.
qkK0i8D.jpg

Back