BHQ M4 Shaman!?!

Nice job on this one . I passed on the Natives but this one is a must for me . Hopefully I can score one .

Natural G10 and M4 steel naturally.

I just suggested this on Instagram about an hour ago.

My answer is yes. Just the jade G10 scales, and a DLC coated blade. I'm not into fancy steels or want to pay the price. S30V is fine.

Saw someone suggesting on these forums a while back that cruwear might be in a shaman within the next year or so, this is even better in my opinion! Cant wait.

Reactions: Mo2
No kidding! I thought the DLC Yojinbo was next, I wonder how the Shaman is doing sales wise?

A shaman sprint is something I have really been looking forward too. I’m just not a fan of this BHQ exclusive series. I have a regular shaman and I really, really hope that cruwear sprint (wink wink) carries over the stone washed finish. It’s just such a nice finish on a big working knife. Congrats to bhq for making a successful exclusive series. Just not for me as much as I want it to be.

Reactions: Mo2
I'll wait for the DLC version.

I tend to prefer uncoated blades, but in this case, with the natural/translucent G10, I prefer the contrast of the DLC blade and hardware with these handle scales. It also has the obvious added practical benefit of some extra corrosion resistance.

Buy one and I'll trade you my DLC s30v blade for your SW M4 ;)

I'll throw in a signed picture of my Boxer too!

When I posted I didn't realize this was actually going to happen, I thought it was a "dont you wish" kinda thing. I have already considered if I could buy two and change out the blade and hardware and sell the black one with the M4 to have what I want.

I guess my taste is pretty conservative because I don't like G10 in anything other than black. Natural, red, green, orange, brown, blue? Forget about it. LOL! ;)

I like the way M4 looks when bare and I really like the natural G10, it seems to really be low key without being too tactical.

Together they just come off as a no nonsense working tool.

Back