BHQ M4 Shaman!?!

I think there will be many exclusives and sprints of the Shaman.
I’m not sure if the resale market will be quite as hot as for the PM2 because at $200ish how much room for markup is there?
But I think BHQ will sell out quickly.
I just got my first Shaman in DLC. It’s quite nice with the contoured scales. For me it’s probably not worth the premium over the PM2.

As I said I hate jade g10...

So I hope that the guys investing in this stuff... Dye it like it was ment to be. Anything is better. Also a few guys make aftermarket scales for this model too iirc.

Else wait for the cf+M4 and micarta +cruewear etc variations to come out.

I think there will be many exclusives and sprints of the Shaman.
I’m not sure if the resale market will be quite as hot as for the PM2 because at $200ish how much room for markup is there?
But I think BHQ will sell out quickly.
I just got my first Shaman in DLC. It’s quite nice with the contoured scales. For me it’s probably not worth the premium over the PM2.

I agree. For this exact reason, I seriously doubt how many sprints / exclusives of Shaman will sustain.

So I hope that the guys investing in this stuff... Dye it like it was ment to be. Anything is better. Also a few guys make aftermarket scales for this model too iirc.

Admittedly a bit annoyed that this guy got one of these before we all had the chance. o_O

:eek: Its supposed to be Jade G10!:cool:

Admittedly a bit annoyed that this guy got one of these before we all had the chance. o_O
I mean he is one of the most well known knife guys. That's how all hobbies work. Any decent sized video game reviewer gets the game days or even weeks ahead of time.

Reactions: AF
I mean he is one of the most well known knife guys. That's how all hobbies work. Any decent sized video game reviewer gets the game days or even weeks ahead of time.

No. Are you that new to the knife game? That's not how this normally works. o_O And I don't like the precedent this may set. :poop: :thumbsdown:

Nope. It's supposed to be dyed to the color you want.

Well sure, you can dye it, but its supposed to be jade to start with because...well there are a lot of fans of it, and this one is a bladehq exclusive, so....:)

No. Are you that new to the knife game? That's not how this normally works. o_O And I don't like the precedent this may set. :poop: :thumbsdown:

I think you're going to have to get used to it, that's just the way marketing has moved. Influencers drive sales, plain and simple.

Well sure, you can dye it, but its supposed to be jade to start with because...well there are a lot of fans of it, and this one is a bladehq exclusive, so....:)
And the intention of clear g10 is to dye it. They even said this in a bladehq video.

And the intention of clear g10 is to dye it. They even said this in a bladehq video.

<shrug>
Lots of people like it just like it is, Jade G10 isn't super common, especially with Spydercos. I never knew anyone that dyed it. If its yours I guess you can do whatever you want with it.

By the way, I'm just making conversation, not arguing just to be a jerk.

Reactions: Mo2
Yeah I'd guess a tiny percentage of the BHQ Jade models have been dyed.

By the way, I'm just making conversation, not arguing just to be a jerk.
Yea no worries.

Of the few... Here's the one where bladehq actually dyes there knife scales Ben blue. And patinas the M4 blade.

I really don't like watching these guys but yea.

I think you're going to have to get used to it, that's just the way marketing has moved. Influencers drive sales, plain and simple.

"Influencers"??? Oh gawd... o_O :poop: :thumbsdown: Is this really what this "hobby" is coming to??? :eek: :rolleyes:

You must not be on YouTube if you think that's not how this works. People get review samples all the time.

Not quite. While I do generally ignore the talking head idiots on YT (and to be perfectly clear, they're ALL idiots! ;)), this is a pretty new thing for a US-made knife, from a well-known and reputable maker. I don't count all that made in china garbage and those companies trying to get people to shill for them by giving them free crap ahead of a release.

Not thrilled with BHQ for this. :poop: :poop: :poop: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Back