BHQ M4 Shaman!?!

I almost had a heart attack. Ordered and submitted payment within 15 seconds of opening the sale and everything looked good but then I got an email 5 minutes later that said my payment did not process. I went back in to BHQ and they were gone but apparently my order still processed after I updated my payment. Hopefully everything worked out.

I am surprised that it got sold out so fast as well. I think it has much to do with being the first limited run of Shaman, M4 steel, and only a few dollars more than the standard version (which BTW I think is overpriced). But as said, this is great because it means more limited runs will follow.

As for the secondary market price, I'm sure in a few days we will see $280 apiece in the Exchange.;)

3-4 minutes..seems like it did quite well to me.
Yeah, a lot faster than I thought it would! :eek: I wonder how those people that missed out feel about lil Nicky getting one ahead of the release now? o_O

Yeah, a lot faster than I thought it would! :eek: I wonder how those people that missed out feel about lil Nicky getting one ahead of the release now? o_O

I'm glad he got the one I might have otherwise ordered. He really wanted one, I was on the fence (since I have a couple M4 PM2's and was really hoping for something else in the Shaman, or at least DLC).

See...it all works out in the end. What if I had gotten it instead of him? Balance is restored in the universe.

As I said, much ado about nothing.

Congrats to those who got one and really wanted one.

It was an expensive and slightly annoying morning! wanted both DLT PM2 and the Shaman, drop was at the same time! prioritized the PM2, both sites were getting hammered and the page load times were terrible, thought for sure I would miss the PM2!

In the end final score was 2xpm2, and a shaman, very surprised I managed a double score, both were sold out immediately after I checked out.

I'm glad he got the one I might have otherwise ordered. He really wanted one, I was on the fence (since I have a couple M4 PM2's and was really hoping for something else in the Shaman, or at least DLC).

See...it all works out in the end. What if I had gotten it instead of him? Balance is restored in the universe.

I just think he should have to wait like everyone else, whether he really wanted one or not.

I have been waiting for this in something other than S30V myself. And I love M4! I highly suspect that a DLC version will be forthcoming as well.

I personally have no problem with Mr. Shabazz getting one early....everything he has done for charity and the knife community he deserves those little perks....just my opinion though. Congrats to everyone the got one.

You've made that clear. (Repeatedly) :p

Glad you got one, brother.
Thanks Elliot! Looking forward to it! Yeah, I'm making a bigger deal about this than I probably should. But I see this as a bad precedent, and something I don't want to see becoming a trend, so I'm trying to make sure I'm heard. But it probably won't matter anyway, since I don't do any social media. I know, maybe I should go start my own "influencer" channel... :eek: :thumbsdown: ;)

Apparently Nick S. got the one that should go to me.;)

On a serious note, I skipped this one due to the scale color. Will wait for the next run with DLC M4 and CF scales (yeah - all black out).

Wow, if the non DLC version sold out that fast just imagine when the DLC drops. I'm holding out to add to all my other BHQ DLC exclusives.

Apparently Nick S. got the one that should go to me.;)

On a serious note, I skipped this one due to the scale color. Will wait for the next run with DLC M4 and CF scales (yeah - all black out).

I agree, I hate the scale color... I have a few, and they get dirty so fast. Carbon fiber would get my $

Eh, the Cruwear one will be better

And it won't need DLC.

Yeah, I'm hoping Sal makes that one happen, with the handle material we'd previously discussed in the other thread.

It would be cool to see a Cruwear/Micarta version, but it hasn't been confirmed as a definite.

I think that as the first sprit/exclusive of this model, it is the only guaranteed one to be something other than S30V, so that probably contributed to the quick sell-out. I know it was on my mind.

Back