BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

I could be wrong but the way I read it, it is more to address possibly returned items of the original run by customers. When was this message posted by DLT? It could also be a clever way of DLT attracting people to visit their site.
I suppose. I would def like to get one but seems a bit late in the game for a return. They also fixed the map price. And posting date of that reply was recent, 03/28/2018

I suppose. I would def like to get one but seems a bit late in the game for a return. They also fixed the map price. And posting date of that reply was recent, 03/28/2018

Oh I believe its coming... we just don't know when..Ill be in for a couple if they come back. Maybe scale swap with the DLC M4, black screws black clip, and slap a deadpool lanyard on there.:D

I have been toying with the idea of swapping the scales. Any of the ones I have would look great with the DLC blade. But I am going to keep it as is. The stock combo has grown on me... a lot! The contrast of the black against the semitransparent light jade is memorizing.

Maybe I'll change my mind at some point.

PzdMW6Z.jpg

I have been toying with the idea of swapping the scales. Any of the ones I have would look great with the DLC blade. But I am going to keep it as is. The stock combo has grown on me... a lot! The contrast of the black against the semitransparent light jade is memorizing.

Maybe I'll change my mind at some point.

PzdMW6Z.jpg
Got any pics of that Maxamet blade? Looks like a forced patina?

And another day passes with no delivery and no updates on the tracking. I have never had luck like this with USPS. They always seem to deliver on time as expected

And another day passes with no delivery and no updates on the tracking. I have never had luck like this with USPS. They always seem to deliver on time as expected
Hate to hear that...I had one stuck for 10 days recently and the shipper had to put a trace request on it.

Another day passes with no knife and no updates.
Dang dude, that sucks. Not long ago I sold a Hinderer scale to a fellow here and we had all but given up on it. Same story, two weeks maybe without an update. I issued him a refund thinking it was lost in transit. About a week later it showed up in his mail. Point being, sometimes they take an abnormally long time for no apparent reason. I'm sure it'll show eventually.

I may need a gold sub to even mention this and if that's the case, I will do so..... But. If you never get it and get a refund, we can talk.[/QUOTE

Thanks man. I talked to blade hq today and they seemed very cooperative and seemed like they will handle it correctly. Hopefully it will come in soon

*sigh...yep, still waiting with just an April fools update, “in transit”. About to contact BHQ myself.

Edit: okay, email sent. Fingers crossed for the best

Last edited:
Back