1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Red House, Mar 25, 2018.

1. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    I suppose. I would def like to get one but seems a bit late in the game for a return. They also fixed the map price. And posting date of that reply was recent, 03/28/2018

2. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    Oh I believe its coming... we just don't know when..Ill be in for a couple if they come back. Maybe scale swap with the DLC M4, black screws black clip, and slap a deadpool lanyard on there.:D

3. anycal

anycal

Jan 11, 2017
    I have been toying with the idea of swapping the scales. Any of the ones I have would look great with the DLC blade. But I am going to keep it as is. The stock combo has grown on me... a lot! The contrast of the black against the semitransparent light jade is memorizing.

Maybe I'll change my mind at some point.

[​IMG]

4. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    Got any pics of that Maxamet blade? Looks like a forced patina?

5. anycal

anycal

Jan 11, 2017
    Nope. Did some switcheroos. That's a 52100. Here is the whole lineup.

[​IMG]

6. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    Oh nice, I really want a Grey G10 handle for my Manix Maxamet blade. Is that CF handle the Russian one?

7. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    And another day passes with no delivery and no updates on the tracking. I have never had luck like this with USPS. They always seem to deliver on time as expected

8. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Hate to hear that...I had one stuck for 10 days recently and the shipper had to put a trace request on it.

9. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    I’m thinkin that may be the route I have to take if something doesn’t change soon.

10. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Same

11. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    Looks like you and I will be the last to get them. If they haven’t been lost

12. Lipripper

Lipripper

Oct 15, 2017
    I hope that doesn't happen to either of you. No one who ordered these works of art should have to go through life without them. Waiting to hear a happy ending.

13. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017

After swapping the scales, this is all I could think of. Excuse my horrible filming abilities.

flowfaster likes this.
  14. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    Another day passes with no knife and no updates.

15. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Dang dude, that sucks. Not long ago I sold a Hinderer scale to a fellow here and we had all but given up on it. Same story, two weeks maybe without an update. I issued him a refund thinking it was lost in transit. About a week later it showed up in his mail. Point being, sometimes they take an abnormally long time for no apparent reason. I'm sure it'll show eventually.

16. Lipripper

Lipripper

Oct 15, 2017
    I may need a gold sub to even mention this and if that's the case, I will do so..... But. If you never get it and get a refund, we can talk.

17. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017

18. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    My two favorite PM2's had a love child :)

[​IMG]

19. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Definitely do that if no updates by now.

20. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2012
    *sigh...yep, still waiting with just an April fools update, “in transit”. About to contact BHQ myself.

Edit: okay, email sent. Fingers crossed for the best

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    bigolegator likes this.