1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Red House, Mar 25, 2018.

1. husq2100

husq2100

Mar 3, 2013
    Yeah , but never seen so many of a exclusive dumped on the bay so quickly and at the same time. There is a ridiculous amount of these on there atm. Bit poor form really given some people actually want them and would keep them.

DRLyman and P2P like this.
  2. ToxicBot11

ToxicBot11

Apr 28, 2013
    Just for a change I would be more interested in a red DLC K390 Para2.

Red with black hardware and blacked out liners and DLC K390 blade would be cool.

Murphjd25 likes this.
  3. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    I finally got an email update showing it’s location and saying it had been delayed. So it looks like it is finally coming

toxophilus and bigolegator like this.
  4. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Alright cool, I just got the same update. In my impatience I may have ordered a KW Titanium/CF/S90V Military this morning. The struggle is real.

toxophilus and bigolegator like this.
  5. Andrew Underwood

Andrew Underwood

Nov 25, 2017
    I have been fighting not to order another knife too. I keep telling myself I have enough for now. But I really want some s110v to try out

6. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Anyone know exactly how many pieces were made for this run? Based on how fast/slow the knife is being sold at the asked prices here at the Exchange and a picture of BHQ with many boxes in the background, 2,500 seems to be about right. Does not seem to be a good investment for knife flippers this time.

7. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    I agree. The price on the secondary will probably firm up after the flippers finish unloading.

8. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    IMG_4341.JPG A pic just because...

9. BigKurtHaze

BigKurtHaze

Aug 2, 2015
    Saw one marked at $295 at a knife show today. :rolleyes:

10. BigKurtHaze

BigKurtHaze

Aug 2, 2015
  11. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Just moved out of Oregon recently. Really bummed I missed that show! At least I could have finally seen one of these knives up close and got a good laugh at the price tag.

12. Phixt

Phixt

May 28, 2016
    and the stainless under the jade :D:thumbsdown:

13. AwayFromMySpydieHole

AwayFromMySpydieHole

Jan 30, 2017
    Mine is already starting to patina. It’s sort of like the reverse of a patina on an uncoated blade. Uncoated blade gets dull when it patinas.

This DLC blade gets noticeably shinier in areas where it gets a patina. Looks cool to me, although I don’t really care if it gets a patina or not.

I’ll snap some pics when I can to show what I mean.

14. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Love both of mine ! One is a safe queen and the other I just added a lynch DP clip . So far I’m really liking it :thumbsup: and of course loving this knife !!!!!
    [​IMG]

BigKurtHaze and Murphjd25 like this.
  15. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Digging the spectator in the back ground!
    Nice pic brother :thumbsup:

16. ToxicBot11

ToxicBot11

Apr 28, 2013
    You mean this pic..
    [​IMG]

That's nothing but a hoax, a photo shop special put out by BHQ to keep us guessing..

17. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    yes thats da picture. r u sure it is ps'd? :eek:

18. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    How about a real picture to liven up this thread :)
    [​IMG]
    What a great knife and the Lynch DP clip really fits nice on this one :thumbsup:

DRLyman and BigKurtHaze like this.
  19. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    That’s a picture of a dead horse that’s been beaten until it’s toxic :D 0 0 0

20. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Yes it’s no doubt a fake . I’ve counted the original picture and divided it by 7 then subtracted 50 then added 2000 and it’s the exact number of how many was made on the last run . If I’d a only known I would of never bought 2 of them .
    Oh well live and learn and guess next time I’ll put more value on the original picture lol .
    But ya dat be da one
    And oh my the iggy button is so rewarding lol . I knew I forgot something last week .