BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Just for a change I would be more interested in a red DLC K390 Para2.

Red with black hardware and blacked out liners and DLC K390 blade would be cool.

I have been fighting not to order another knife too. I keep telling myself I have enough for now. But I really want some s110v to try out

Anyone know exactly how many pieces were made for this run? Based on how fast/slow the knife is being sold at the asked prices here at the Exchange and a picture of BHQ with many boxes in the background, 2,500 seems to be about right. Does not seem to be a good investment for knife flippers this time.

SspBqgC.jpg

Mine is already starting to patina. It’s sort of like the reverse of a patina on an uncoated blade. Uncoated blade gets dull when it patinas.

This DLC blade gets noticeably shinier in areas where it gets a patina. Looks cool to me, although I don’t really care if it gets a patina or not.

I’ll snap some pics when I can to show what I mean.

Anyone know exactly how many pieces were made for this run? Based on how fast/slow the knife is being sold at the asked prices here at the Exchange and a picture of BHQ with many boxes in the background, 2,500 seems to be about right. Does not seem to be a good investment for knife flippers this time.
You mean this pic..
file.php

That's nothing but a hoax, a photo shop special put out by BHQ to keep us guessing..

yes thats da picture. r u sure it is ps'd? :eek:
Yes it’s no doubt a fake . I’ve counted the original picture and divided it by 7 then subtracted 50 then added 2000 and it’s the exact number of how many was made on the last run . If I’d a only known I would of never bought 2 of them .
Oh well live and learn and guess next time I’ll put more value on the original picture lol .
But ya dat be da one
And oh my the iggy button is so rewarding lol . I knew I forgot something last week .

Back