BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Maybe these aren't as limited in number as I thought.. oh well. I'm not a flipper.

I had said 12 minutes, and I lost! Still shows in stock. Next marker at 25 minutes past the hour :p

I thought there were limits to the number that could be ordered.
The website crashed as soon as I tried to check out, then a couple of minutes later started working again.

I am very curious what the manufacturer dates on these will be, i'm guessing it will be a span of 2-3 months. I think BHQ has had this in the works for quite a while and has 1200+ in this run.

I thought there were limits to the number that could be ordered.
The website crashed as soon as I tried to check out, then a couple of minutes later started working again.

Still written there: "No phone or in-store purchases, online orders only. Limit three per household."

The Tanto-Lum sold faster. That sale was on 2/27 and this one on 3/27. What is the correlation? Nothing, Nada, ZIP!

I have one in my cart right now, but just can't pull the trigger....

Do it. Worst case scenario you can get your money back. Would you rather be out $175 for a week or possibly live in regret? I know you're a Military man but still...

Got one! My first PM2! Sketchy there for a moment. Must have had quite a few of them with a 3 limit and still available.

Haven't had a M4 knife since my GB1. It's the coating on this one. Florida and tool steels are not great together. This one is different! :)

Back