Bicycles!

Awesome work!
We need more people like you doing trailwork and trail maintenance. Wishing we lived closer, that trail looks like it will be a RIPPER!
Love it!

I took today off, and glad I did. Back at er tomorrow.
For the record, I'm doing this work under contract. That being said, I've spent 1000s of hours working voluntarily on trails over the years. Nice to get paid for it finally, tho :)

snow day!
YRLDytF.jpg

Designs awesome knives AND trails!

BTW, that's dedication, riding in those conditions above, lol!

it's an ebike, so I'm cheating :) and thanks!

the snow worked its way down the island pretty consistently. Major wind plus more snow tomorrow and I see shit going sideways all over the place. Couldn't believe all the fuckheads driving around out there today, so many accidents and cars abandoned on steep roads. Can't fix stupid. Which is a great reason to duck out and hit the trails:thumbsup:

Got home to 6" and snow and still falling. Shoveling off the elderly neighbor's deck and I turn to see my son going up the driveway on our 1969 Rupp Roadster.

It ain't a bicycle, but I had to chuckle at the knucklehead.

(stolen pic, 'cuz what fun is no pics?)
253605_10150286141512386_599312385_9120542_720978_n.jpg

I haven't had any time to ride with all the work I've taken on-maybe a few times in the past half year. The fam must be feeling my angst and told me to get out for a rip. So I did, and it was glorious. Until it wasn't

BvJx4dv.jpg

4SDKguA.jpg

ZdVvBJS.jpg

ylgwM92.jpg

1rfEc2e.jpg

iJshUi9.jpg

I haven't had any time to ride with all the work I've taken on-maybe a few times in the past half year. The fam must be feeling my angst and told me to get out for a rip. So I did, and it was glorious. Until it wasn't

BvJx4dv.jpg

4SDKguA.jpg

ZdVvBJS.jpg

ylgwM92.jpg

1rfEc2e.jpg

iJshUi9.jpg
That sucks and You might want to put a little Bacitracen on that :confused:. Nice vids Lorien :cool::thumbsup: watching them got my palms all sweaty like I was ridding Lol. I have to use my Go Pro more often but I usually only ride at night with minimal or no lights. You had a nice run going on that great looking DH but I cold tell you went into that washy drop a little too hot . I'm glad you you only suffered a little cosmetic damage and some battle scars but I thought you were going to get impaled on that antler :eek:. I thought I had a bad weekend ride but that beats my little traction screw laceration by a long shot. Now get back out their and make that drop clean :cool::thumbsup:. P.S, Post more vids:thumbsup::thumbsup:
ZeYK57Q.jpg

Back