Bicycles!

^ holy crap that looks like a great ride.

^ holy crap that looks like a great ride.
any ride with Lars was a great ride! He was so good, so smooth and ballsy as hell
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/296790/

yHrfezs.jpg

Last edited:
Did a 25 km night ride last night on the fatbike and pulled out the Spider for a 20 km ride this morning.
1NDmQI9.jpg

I couldn't find my gloves so I stole my wife's lol. Looks like I may need a MC or HC to get through this one.
oU5OzA4.jpg

maiden voyage yesterday...goddamn this bike shreds!
oYiRdQo.jpg

yBLK7ud.jpg

gonna get out there this afternoon, work is for hosers!

Now that I've got this one almost dialed in it's going to snow so my 29 plus will be my winter ride.
I'm heading to the PO now to pick up a fat set of Conti Trail Kings that were just delivered.
At least it will be all ready to go this coming spring.
It's good to have a brand new ride that doesn't need a full rebuild over the winter. That task will be devoted to an all-mountain carbon hardtail build.
Pictures will be posted. ;)
zDih4rb.jpg

Just pulled off my Schwalbe Jumbo Jim's and put on a set of Bontrager Barbengazi's for the winter. Did the tubeless conversion here at work between customers. Going out for a 2 hr nightride tonight on the fresh 15cm of snow we got.

Last edited:
it was a damn fine ride yesterday. Matty took a couple headers, but it was a soft landing for the most part

that looks awesome

The BC preorder came up while I was trying to save up for this:546C1069-3D0D-49FD-8578-4BA60EA302BA.jpeg
Eventually, I caved and got on the Behemoth preorder. I figured I had time before spring to continue to save my money.
About a year ago, one of my long time friends, texted me a picture of this:View attachment 835150
It’s a Big Ripper! Basically, a PK Ripper frame oversized and put on 29” wheels. Along with the text ,”We could be rad, again!”
It was bigger than I would want but while looking I came across some 24” and 26” bmx bikes. After some research, I decided I would be getting the “blocks flyer” but got the Behemoth Chopper instead.
Last Thursday that same friend called and asked if I was going to be home Friday.

Last edited:
Friday a UPS truck came by.
View attachment 835167 View attachment 835166
Had to have it built at a shop to maintain the warranty, and I have been on the road for work this week. The wife picked it up and brought it home, then sent me some pics.
It’s good to have good friends.
My friend is an only child - I’m about as close to a sibling as he has. We’ve known each other 32 years.

Last edited:
Friday a UPS truck came by.
View attachment 835167 View attachment 835166
Had to have it built at a shop to maintain the warranty, and I have been on the road for work this week. The wife picked it up and brought it home, then sent me some pics.
It’s good to have good friends.
My friend is an only child - I’m about as close to a sibling as he has. We’ve known each other 32 years.
Yeah I’m jealous!!
That retro look is ridiculously cool!

Take no offense, but what do you do with a BMX (?)style bike that has 29" wheels?
Is that like a downhill smooth single-track ride?

Take no offense, but what do you do with a BMX (?)style bike that has 29" wheels?
Is that like a downhill smooth single-track ride?
Cruising and wheelies!

That’s why I only went with a 26”. Should be better for jumping and hopping.
You can thank “Rob and Big” for the “Big Ripper”!

Last edited:
Back