Big Brother 11

IDK i think it's a mistake. I don't think he should take Jordan to the final 2. I don't think Natalie and Kevin deserve to be there either. They've won NOTHING! I MEAN NOTHING. come on. i don't think he made a good move.

What was his other move? Take out people he can't lose to in competitions? HoH and PoV is so freakin' important now. Russell and Michelle would have been 99% likely to take the next HoH and would have DEFINITELY put up Jeff and Jordan.

And Kevin did make 2 good moves. He stayed neutral and friendly with all of the houseguests and he played the lie about Russell. Making moves where it counts at the end and with possible jurors. He could win now because everyone else will be gunning for each other.

Ooooooooooo! Did you see the "previews" for tonights show?! Jordan gets IN Russel's face! :eek::eek: Here come the fireworks ya'll! ;)

Ooooooooooo! Did you see the "previews" for tonights show?! Jordan gets IN Russel's face! :eek::eek: Here come the fireworks ya'll! ;)

At least Jeff can't yell at her for not doing anything this week. No matter how true it was, his whining got annoying.

boy oh boy.....not shocking. i hate that jeff can't play for HOH.

now we have to wait for the cat killer to get to work tomorrow so we know who won HOH.

Ha!

Reading some of these posts yall sound like my mother and sister. They both watch this show every time it's on. Hell even my niece (8, I think) watches and loves it.

daddy

daddÿ;7195291 said:
Ha!

Reading some of these posts yall sound like my mother and sister. They both watch this show every time it's on. Hell even my niece (8, I think) watches and loves it.

daddy

LOL! They sound like VERY cool people! ;)

This is going to be another excitement-filled week.

That is all I have to say w/o giving away who HoH is.

This is going to be another excitement-filled week.

That is all I have to say w/o giving away who HoH is.

shawna and i know. tony the cat killer will look it up when he gets to work. no worries.

i'm nervous for jeffie poo! i <3 him. shawna and i are gonna hire him to do our gardening ;)

shawna and i know. tony the cat killer will look it up when he gets to work. no worries.

i'm nervous for jeffie poo! i <3 him. shawna and i are gonna hire him to do our gardening ;)

If Kevin ends up winning (which may happen now), I'm pretty sure he'll outbid you on that gardener with his fresh $500k. ;)

Back