Big Brother 11

aghlakdsjbglkjavehs:LGkahvsnl;earwiLghj/a:AELKJbg;anhlerkhg;os/erkdf!!!!!

Sorry. That is me, throwing an effin FIT!

I'll let that sit for a bit. Gotta wait for a busy bee to sit down long enough to catch up... ;)

Right?! Pissed! If he doesn't he is screwed! And not in the good way... I almost wanna look for spoilers... Damn.

shawna and i are just pissed b/c if he leaves...he'll be in the jury house and then there's no more eye candy for us.....

we just want jeff, hot oil and chocolate syrup. hahahahaha

Yea Jeff made a very dumb move. He is walking and just handed Kevin or Nat the money. Yea him and Russell would have been at it in the finial 4 but Jeff at least would have made it that far. My guess is he will be gone this week. With Jessie, Lydia and Russell in the jury house Kevin would have the votes in the Finial if he makes it that far.

Jeff got PLAYED!

shawna and i are just pissed b/c if he leaves...he'll be in the jury house and then there's no more eye candy for us.....

we just want jeff, hot oil and chocolate syrup. hahahahaha

Absolutely. I like my eye candy!

I thought we talked about this though. This is how rumors start. Next thing you know, Jeff is going to show up at Rat Fest with hot oil and chocolate syrup looking for a good time! ;)

True.

But Russell and Michelle are smart enough that they would have done the exact same thing as Kevin.

Can't the HoH compete again next week because it is final four, too?

Oh yea agreed, I think Michelle and Russell would/could have got him too, but I think he stood more of a chance with those two than he does with Kevin and Natalie. Now he will probably not make it to the finial four, could make the Jury house more interesting. With Jessie and Lydia under a tent and Russell and Jeff fighting outside... lol :p

Eff it all to HELL! I know who get's POV... LAME! Tonight is gonna be good.

Oh and Stump? I didn't need a reminder of Jessie and Lydia's "tent". Thanks though. ;) *urp*!!

You know u dream about what happens under their 'tent'. Hahahaha.

I DON'T want to know who wins! No ma'am! No way. Don't tell us! It's on a bit.

I ain't telling. Sheesh! And I'm GLAD no one else picked up on yer funny ha ha jokes. ;)

Back