Big Brother 11

Lol. Why? u don't want them to know you're bringing hot oil and chocolate syrup to the campout. :D :p. Hahahahaha

:eek: Seriously, we need to work on your "secret keeping skills". ;)

Have you watched tonights show yet?!?! Cheese and rice!

SWEET JESUS! F**K.........aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....noooooo he can't go home. vote for jordan people. vote for jordan!

We all knew this would happen when he fell for Kevin & Nat's plan ...stupid Jeff.... now he is leaning on Michelle to talk to Kevin about saving him,LOL did not work for Russell having Michelle talking to Jeff ?

maybe jordan will go PSYCHO and they'll vote her out. i HATE that nat's still there. she has won NOTHING and she f'ing annoys me.

Jordan will stay because everyone can beat her in the final 2 (even useless Natalie). Voting her out to keep the best player would be dumb as dog doodoo.

Jeff will go, Natalie wants Jeff gone bad and she has Kevin's ear. Plus Kevin knows if he keeps Jeff he will come after him for doing the same thing to him he did to Russell (Don't get me wrong I like Jeff).

Nat's voice just grates me when she is in the dairy room! " Well uh Jeff is uh believing us on the lie" It's funny that she is some karate champ but does not seem to be coordinated enough to win any physical challenge.

If nat wins I think she should have surgery to change her whiney ass voice to something less annoying...........like total silence! Yeah I said it!

Back