Big Brother 11

LOL :D
Big Brother 11 Spoilers - Jordan says pretend I just got evicted. Now what? Jeff moves in, then grabs her boob. She laughs...............................:p

Doubtful.gif

don't piss her off too bad. her next step could be
Machinegunsmiley.gif

Ummm... you were told already that technotronics is not a word. 2/3 fail on that? Bahaha.

oh I tell you natalie get's to me..... "Chima this is for you, this is for you .. vengeance" What an effen idiot!!! Chima got pissed because she did not get her way. So freaking what! Then she got HERSELF kicked out because she is a STUPID bitch!
Then the " My word, stuck to my word...." yea which word... your word to Kevin, your word to Jeff, your word to Michele... ?

of course... u knew Jeff would be gone tonight. He will get home and kick his self in the ass when he sees what they did to him.

Jeff boned himself because he got all emo and paired up with someone who can't win. Deserves to lose because that is just poor "gameplay". When has thinking with your heart and penis instead of brain ever worked in BB?

Rooting for Kevin or Michelle now because they have played better than Jordan and Nat.

i'm just crying........................................DAMMIT......i HATE nat! and now she's HOH and w/ Nat's annoucement about Chiman i bet she's going to put michelle up! grr..just pissed :mad:

Don't worry, I'm POSITIVE he'll make it onto a BB All-Stars show and you'll get to watch him water some more plants.

Don't worry, I'm POSITIVE he'll make it onto a BB All-Stars show and you'll get to watch him water some more plants.

for now i guess i'll hire him to tend to my garden. :sigh: the mr's not going to like me taking his play money to pay a gardener.

I feel liike not watching the show now....If Jeff woulda pulled his head from Jordo's tits he'd still be in the game.... LOL :D

I feel liike not watching the show now....If Jeff woulda pulled his head from Jordo's tits he'd still be in the game.... LOL :D

that might be the worst part about it! he never got any! poor guy. now he's all horned up and stuffed in the hury house w/ lydia, russ and jessie:eek:

that might be the worst part about it! he never got any! poor guy. now he's all horned up and stuffed in the hury house w/ lydia, russ and jessie:eek:

I seen a clip with him & her in the bath tub together....I bet he got some...
Remember Bill Clinton's theory on sexual relations.... ;) He scored just no penetration,so technically she is still a sweet gal(virgin if you will in some area's) :p

Back