Big Chris traditionals

I'm sure it will be a great design and well-executed. On my budget and with the number of knives I already own :) I'm pretty picky about new purchases - tools for jobs I do a lot but don't currently have the optimal tool for. Those are the reasons I will not be jumping on this, but it WILL be a great offer for anyone who craves these designs! FWIW (probably not much), traditional is kind of a non-operational term - a concept meaningful in the eyes of the beholder! Not meant to be remotely a negative, but there are a lot of "traditional" designs not included in LuketheSpooks' list. Saex, for example (which could resemble a Wolverine, or the "traditional" pointy version) :) Leuku - and not just puukko. Machete too (or Bolo or lots of Filipino woods tools), and Chris has a history with those too.
Anyway, just rambling here. I look forward to seeing what develops.
Happy New Year everyone, and especially Big Chris and Mrs. Big Chris and family!!

Can anyone explain me the real difference between a Nessmuk and a CBN, as they seem to be quite similar, functionally

Can anyone explain me the real difference between a Nessmuk and a CBN, as they seem to be quite similar, functionally

A couple that really stand out to me are:
Slight cant between the blade and handle on the Canadian
Narrower Blade
Straighter Cutting Edge

I'd be in for a Nessmuk... .090"-ish ...steel of your choice!

Jump in in the other other thread as well. We are discussing details and such in there.

Back