Big Fighter/Recurve from Sleipner steel

Hello again eveyone!

Here's a piece I finished a few days ago. It is a model I have working on for a few years and finally made a design with which I am 100% happy. Maybe next time I will widen the blade a bit. It has been a pretty difficult and detailed knife in which I used all the techniques and tools I have learned in this craft the past 4 years. Of course mistakes were made and there were frustrating times but everything turned out to be almost as I wanted. The only thing that didn't work out which I will do properly next time was to install a copper inlay on the pocket I milled on the spine of the handle.
So the knife is made out of 6mm thick sleipner stock and it is about 400mm overall lenght(59 hrc and tempered drawn back on the spine). The handle features aged and textured copper bolsters and liners and a carbon fiber handle material infused with copper flakes. The finish is an acid stonewashed one. There is also some difficult to do filework that was done with the mill and hand files. Lastly the sheath is from kydex with a molle lok attachment which can be swapped with tek lok attachments just with a few screws. There are also copper inserts on the sheath to match the bolsters.
Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think and what you would change. This is the first time I am almost 100% proud and satisfied of my creation.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_8146 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8149 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8154 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8156 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8157 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8160 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8163 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8166 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8177 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8178 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr
IMG_8197 by Panos Evripiotis, on Flickr