• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BIG finish INFI Ratmandu with AZ Welke sheath. SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knife is very lightly used (550 cord and opening packages, basically new) with some very light marks on the blade. Bought new, never sharpened. Comes with coyote brown AZ Welke taco sheath. $285 shipped to your door, PayPal only you pay fees. First I'll take it. Thanks
Knife is SOLD.

PART_1455394322119_IMG_20160213_131112476.jpg

Last edited:
Knife is sold to Rob. My apologies to you jamtga, Rob PM'd at the same time you posted and sent payment.

"First ill take it" im not a paid member, so it wouldn't let me pm you... Just needed the pp info. Awesome!

To be clear he PM'd me with an I'll take it at the same time you posted in the thread. You are both entitled to it however he sent payment first.

Well obviously its your choice, but in fairness, I had no way to pm, or send payment. The best I could do is say ill take it first, (as instructed) which I did. Needless to say im feeling wronged here. Paid member vs registered I guess..

Last edited:
Negative, the first I will take it is entitled to pay for the knife, Not who sends payment First

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back