Big project Red Dragon , 9 great knife makers

Hello friends , photo of my Big project - “Red Dragon” Studio Burkovski , 9 great knife makers : Michael Walker, Jürgen Steinau, Emmanuel Esposito, Tore Fogarizzu, Owen Wood ,Antonio Fogarizzu, Vladimir Burkovski, Stefano Pedretti
#burkovskiart

da9f183d3e.jpg

da9f178c57.jpg

da9f09b0a2.jpg

dad89e2667.jpeg

dad89e0bb1.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful knives, but if I had to pick one

Tore Fogarizzu. Just looks to be the cleanest and the blade works best with the handle shape

DON

please more pictures! Your sword in particular

I'd like to know more about the steel used in that sword...if it's not asking too much :)

This should immediately be seen as a very important project, and in my humble opinion, will live on as such ...........

I'd like to know more about the steel used in that sword...if it's not asking too much :)
Yes of course ! The blade of the sword was made for this project by Michael Anderssen, I will ask him to clarify the details about steel

Yes of course ! The blade of the sword was made for this project by Michael Anderssen, I will ask him to clarify the details about steel
The steel in this blade are 15N20 and C75, the pattern with rhombuses is chemical etching on mono steel, around the pattern is Damascus steel

The steel in this blade are 15N20 and C75, the pattern with rhombuses is chemical etching on mono steel, around the pattern is Damascus steel
thank you, I appreciate the info

That does look like a very time consuming project. All Beautiful works of art !!!
Thank you for taking the time to show it !

That does look like a very time consuming project. All Beautiful works of art !!!
Thank you for taking the time to show it !

Thank you for complements, it’s mean a lot for me. Recently I wasn’t so active here, but I am going to post and share here more of my new works and designs.

Back