• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Big Steel Blowout- Culberson and Huntsman blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mink

Gold Member
Judge condition from the pics please. All of these blades have seen use, but are all in still good functional shape with no damage. These are not collectors pieces and also are not priced as such. Payment through PayPal goods and services preferred. Shipping will be high, so prices are solid on these. Prices will include shipping. No trades! Need to clear some space in my safe and these bad boys take up some room.

1. Bruce Culberson Golok. Bought this a few months ago here on BF and never used it. From the original ad: Bruce Culberson Golok: A beast of a forged blade, reclaimed saw blade steel that performs great, a bit over .25". I have used it twice I think, nothing serious, and I don't think you can tell. Edge is screaming sharp. Handle material is bone G-10 over dark brown canvas micarta. Sheath is Bruce's fantastic work...heavy leather, well treated with Sno Seal. $SOLD.
zavsc98.jpg

2. Huntsman Parang. Made from 52100 and black canvas micarta. 3/16 inch thick at the ricasso. Another beast of a blade that see's no use down here in the South with pines and leafy vegatation. Well suited for hardwoods and such further north. $SOLD
uBXtYyh.jpg

3. Huntsman Fell Beast. Made from 52100 and natural brown micarta. 1/8th inch thick. Edge was convexed by previous owner and was done well. If you know anything about these, then you know they are practically indestructible. $225 TYD.
FBF2Ynq.jpg

If you have been looking to try some large custom steel, then at these prices, you have nothing to lose. Post "I will take it" in this thread and follow-up with PM or email please.

Last edited:
Golok and Parang gone, Fell Beast still here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back