Attention BigBore Ceremonial Raffle

Thx Pugs.

Heard that all is well with you, just some cleanup work after the hurricane. Happy for you, glad you made it through safe.

Thanks Eric.

I will post when I can, not so sure about a wall display, but I'll get a pic or two of them together.

Wall picture is a good idea, but I'd rather see one like bigfattyt suggested. One in each hand resting on each of your shoulders (spine down, obviously lol)

Definitely spine down or you won't have a shoulder to rest it on. These things are not to be trifled with.
Serious medicine.
Only one of my knives that I put gloves on to remove or replace from it's rack.

Oh My! I didnt expect this would end so soon but couldnt happen to a better dude! Ha! About them crossed Khuks? I think Doc must have them pins out but doing some good spells this time! Grats cul! I was going to buy some tix but didnt expect it to end so soon.

I honestly thought it would take months or a year to sell 50 tickets.
No one was more surprised than I.

I wasnt paying attention to the destructions I guess. I was thinking it would go on for a few weeks or so and not till "X" amount of tickets are sold. I remember every report card i ever got since the first grade always had an "I" on it. Not an "F" or not an "A" either so I figured i was out of the ball park good! Came to find out when I graduated high skool it meant "Improvement required"= need to pay attention and follow directions. They graduated me tho. Bet they was glad to rid of me bout that time!

That's exactly how it went ndog. Had to sell 50 tickets. Figured it would take a long time. Who knew that only 5 people would buy that many tickets.

I'm glad it went quick. The kamis need the loot to keep pounding out new treasures for us.

WOW! See what I missed! I wouldn't have gotten in probably, went quick.

Great job one and all.

Back