Bird and Trout

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings All,

A good old boy from Kentucky lost his favorite knife while crossing a creek and asked me to make him a fancy replacement. He said he shows Blue Tick Hounds and a lot of people ask him to see his knife, so he wanted something special. This is what we came up with. 8" OAL, 3 3/4" BL, .140" CPM-154. All comments welcome.

Be well,

TK

Bird-and-Trout.jpg

Mr.Steingass,
Amazing work as always ever since i became a member here in 2010 you and Phillip Patton, Scott Gossman...are a few of my favorite knife makers on here along with others i forgot to mention but your work is always top notch !
And hopefully one of these days i can get a Fighter or even one of your daggers would also
Be great !...

Frc505 aka Frank Cervantes

GI4Pe6om.jpg

You've got to watch those hound guys!!

I sure hope I get the chance to secure a piece of your work as I have admired it for a long time. This is a beautiful and special piece, nicely done, and good to see you posting! Best wishes to you sir.

Dave

The owner is surely a happy camper!!!!! One day.I'll catch one of your blades for my own use!!!
Till then, I'm happy to drool here!!!! Nice work as always!!

Nice knife TK , I wonder if they still have the water races with the hounds, I used to go to with my dad and our blueticks ,redbones ,walkers and black and tans. I'm sure he's going to like that knife, she's a beaut.

Back