Free Unicorn Barlow to a lucky winner - see post #187

gunstockjack

Mid-low tech septuagenarian.
Well, whaddya know. My 1950th post and the year I was born. Seems like a good time for a GAW.

Here's the rules:
1) You must have a paid membership to be eligible.
2) Post a comment with a photo of one of your traditionals. Multiple entries are OK. (You can load photos off a digital card/camera onto a photo hosting website like Imgur or others. From there it should be easy to copy and paste onto your reply.)
3) Winner will be chosen by the person coming closest to the time of day of my birth. In the event of a tie, the person that guessed without going past the time will win. Choose an hour and minute.

Here's the prize:

A brand new 252117 Unicorn Ivory Acrylic Barlow 'S' model
qDZ6SQ4.jpg

I'll let this run until my mother's birthday, September 28, or until someone guesses the correct time. God Bless her and keep her!
M7PpIbB.jpg

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun one, I'll play. This is a favorite knife of mine, as I love fancy bolsters and deeply jigged bone. File & Wire English Jack, with the big spear blade modified into a Wharncliffe by Don Hanson, III, fellow Missourian.

DHIIImod_zpscfe57824.jpg~original

My guess on the time of the auspicious event is 17:39, or 5:39 pm.

Congratulations on the milestone Barry :) Thanks to Barrett, I am already the proud owner of one of these beautiful knives, and too many others besides, so not an entry please my friend. Just wanted to say thanks, and to wish everyone who enters good luck :thumbsup:

Baby's Treasures...awesome...

Not an entry as I was fortunate enough to get one, but thanks for the GAW generosity, and all that other stuff you do around here!

Thank you for the opportunity Barry I'm definitely in. My guess is 3:33am

Attachments

• 20170913_145619.jpg
    20170913_145619.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 2
GEC25-Huns.jpg
Congratulations on the milestone Barry :) Thanks to Barrett, I am already the proud owner of one of these beautiful knives, and too many others besides, so not an entry please my friend. Just wanted to say thanks, and to wish everyone who enters good luck :thumbsup:

Usually I obey older than me (after all you're one year ahead) but this time I won't, the same as Jack, for the exactly same (good) reasons!
All my wishes to the future winner and congrats for the great offer, this is a very, very nice knife! :):)

Back