Bishop

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Whats the deal on the bishop, is it a recurve or just a weird grind?

Has anyone bought a Bishop yet? This knife is right in my wheelhouse size and specs, and the light weight for the size is impressive. I ordered one last night!

Has anyone bought a Bishop yet? This knife is right in my wheelhouse size and specs, and the light weight for the size is impressive. I ordered one last night!

I've been looking at it, I bought the Drakon and didn't like the way the clip got in my way. The rest of the knife was awesome but they clip drove me crazy so I returned it. I really want to try the Bishop now to fill that spot.

I've been looking at it, I bought the Drakon and didn't like the way the clip got in my way. The rest of the knife was awesome but they clip drove me crazy so I returned it. I really want to try the Bishop now to fill that spot.

What was wrong with the clip? Is the scale pattern rough on the pocket?

What was wrong with the clip? Is the scale pattern rough on the pocket?

The integral handle was so well formed to my hand and the scales gripped perfectly without being too rough. But the clip felt very in the way. It just ruined the ergonomics of the beautiful handle. I would have no problem taking the clip off but then it would be rolling around in my pocket and it's a fairly heavy knife. Lots of weight for such a small knife. I would like to own one later in life once I've acquired other knives that fit my preference....... or wait for the next generation and perhaps by then they can fix the clip location. It could just be my hand size and shape so I'm not trying to throw any shade, I'm just sharing my experience.

Reactions: AF
Back