Bishwakarma Puja Special for 9/14

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Afternoon to all !
The Bishwakarma puja ceremony is coming soon and I want to offer these fine knives and Sword for your collection at bargain price.
Coming Sunday our shop and Kamis will celebrate the Bishwakarma puja in the shop.
This is a win win deals for all of us!

Group A
L to r
48NhGPz.jpg

21 inch 34 ounce Chitlangi by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Awesome rig at $148. *SOLD*

15 1/4'' 25 ounce Ganga Ram special by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $118.

17inch 18 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

Group B
L to r
rE7N8f6.jpg

14 1/2'' 24 ounce R-Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $88.

14 inch 23 ounce L-Series Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $88.

9 3/4'' 5 ounce Baby Dui Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Cute one at $30. *SOLD*

Group C
L to r

sGOnFKf.jpg

15 inch 28 ounce R-Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $90.

16 inch 20 ounce WWII knife by Ram Kumar. Neem wood handle. $118. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 10 ounce Wandering Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

Group D
L to r
CVRKOFe.jpg

17 1/4inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Agni Jowala Sword by Kumar. Antler and horn combination handle. Keep the Zombie away at $118. *SOLD*

7.5 inch 4 ounce Rusty SD knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. $48. *SOLD*

8 1/4 inch 4 ounce Sarge Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $48.

5 3/8'' 6 ounce HI slicer/dicer by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. $85. *SOLD*

Beautifully done $25 inch 37 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Add to your growing collection at $285. *SOLD*

bbSWSxC.jpg

This knife comes with sheath

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
I will post the pix right now

Thank you all

Last edited:
I told ya this was coming......didn't I tell ya.

I'm seeking wifely permission as we speak. Hopefully pictures coming soon. I love pictures.

I love the 25" Kumar Kobra! If I hadn't just bought one I would grab it! And what a win with a 21" Chitlangi especially made by Kumar!

EMS sent on slicer/dicer if it's an ulu!

5 3/8'' 6 ounce HI slicer/dicer byKumar. Bamboo root handle. $85.

It's an ulu!!!

Got my DD!!! Yay, happy happy!!

Last edited:
EMS
9 3/4'' 5 ounce Baby Dui Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Cute one at $30.
7.5 inch 4 ounce Rusty SD knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. $48.

George glad you beat me to ulu, already got one coming from another member and don't need 2nd but was feeling tempted!
Thanks Joe. The last one I let get past me I thought I'm not letting that happen again!

EMS for

Beautifully done $25 inch 37 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Add to your growingcollection at $285.

Ugh, I got sharked!!

Last edited:
I almost bought that myself Mr Joe! Glad you got it! You sold me on the one you used on the ribs!

This ones for a friend. Hope I don't like it so much I can't give it away. Could happen.
He's our resident vacation watermelon guy so he's earned it.

Done Deal!!

Last edited:
Awesome scores today! You're going to love the Rusty SD! That Ulu looks outstanding. Reti looks super menacing.

Ram Kumar's work is top notch! That Ganga Ram has great lines.

As my health and career continue to decline, I may have to resist all of these and one that I really wanted on a recent thread. I will still say a couple of things.

For the first time in three or four days, I was able to drive today. I went to the post office and picked up my 8.25 inch Sarge knife, and I really like the fit and feel of this knife. I have a somewhat wide palm but short fingers, and the knife feels good in my hand. For someone with a more normal hand, the knife would probably feel even better.

I think my Wandering Knife is a full 12 inches. This one is 11.5 inches, and I'm sure that it would feel just as nice. At this length, the knife doesn't beg to chop something the way that longer ones do, but as a convenient size for carry, this knife is great. I really like the Wandering Knife design. I don't pretend that my endorsement means anything, but I still endorse the Wandering Knife series.

WftRight! That sounds like a wonderful blade. I have a few Ang Kholas at that length that like you say dont beg to chop but it does beg to work. It dont have the weight but for a belt or pack knife in compromise it cant be beat. I have a similar knife made by Dhan Kami about the same weight. Its spine is thick enough that you can baton the crap out of it and cut or split bigger stuff if needed. Grats man!

Hi All! Neptune's Champion here. I've been trying to log in for a day or so and finally I was able to set up new account. so now I am known as my nickname while I was serving in FEMA. one guy called me Ragnar, I added the shield breaker part... needs a last name because first names is common. anyway!

EMS 17 1/4inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Agni Jowala Sword by Kumar. Antler and horn combination handle. Keep the Zombie away at $118.

No reply yet. fingers crossed (figuratively)

Truly one of my favorites!
I'm thrilled to get that knife. I've been needing to add some smaller knives to my collection!

Big fan of smaller knives also, especially ones with a story. Here's some history of Sarge Knife (or KPH Kismet Practical Hunter), unfortunately photos lost in original thread but Kismet's original prototype is shown in 2nd thread by Fiddleback
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ot-kismets-practical-hunter.302082/
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kismets-practical-hunter.664184/
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/it-arrived-evolution-of-a-classic.680789/

My sarge knife from around 2006
Sarge KPH by Bura_625.jpg

Big fan of smaller knives also, especially ones with a story. Here's some history of Sarge Knife (or KPH Kismet Practical Hunter), unfortunately photos lost in original thread but Kismet's original prototype is shown in 2nd thread by Fiddleback
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ot-kismets-practical-hunter.302082/
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kismets-practical-hunter.664184/
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/it-arrived-evolution-of-a-classic.680789/

My sarge knife from around 2006
View attachment 766605
So glad to see that knife again! A true beauty.

Back