Bishwakarma Puja Special for 9/15

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good afternoon to all
Today is the last day of Bishwakarma Puja special deals.
I am having some issue with imgur and I will post the rest of the pix as soon as problem gets solved.

25 inch 39 ounce Sirupati by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Usual top notch work by Kumar. $285. *SOLD*

QosllIf.jpg

21 inch Chitlangi by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 33 ounce Amar Singh Thapa special knife by Anil. Satisal wood handle. $125.

18.5 inch 18 ounce Jungle Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $78.

16 inch 19 ounce Tamang Knife by Lachhu. Gurash wood handle. $118.

7cYkTZB.jpg

16 1/4 inch 12 ounce Butterfly Sword by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. $119.

14 inch 14 ounce Kitchen Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $65.

18 inch 18 ounce Kobra by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $89. *SOLD*

ijBVDtE.jpg

11.5 inch 10 ounce Katunje my special knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $78.

11.5 inch 10 ounce Pen Knife by Lachhu. Horn handle. $75.

15.5 inch 19 ounce villager utility Knife by Lachhu. Gurash wood handle. Sharp blade at $58.

fW2CYPF.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Khul Jungle Knife! 18.5":eek::thumbsup:
...Holy Moly!!! Thats a Single fuller Chitlangi at 21"! Thats going to make someone very very happy. Still one of my favorites.

EMS sent on 14 inch 14 ounce Kitchen Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $65.

DD, glad I was finally able to get one.:D

Last edited:
EMS on "11.5 inch 10 ounce Katunje my special knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $78."

Edit: Done deal! Looking very much forward to it.

Last edited:
EMS on "11.5 inch 10 ounce Katunje my special knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. $78."

Edit: Done deal! Looking very much forward to it.

Congrats!

I hit the jackpot too! Auntie had another with a lali garush wood handle, and it's on the way! I finally got a katunje, I just never had the opportunity to get one. "Happy dance"

Anyone on the fence for a butterfly knife?! Believe me, it is nothing short of awesome, it is definitely up there as one of my all time favorites.

Congrats!

I hit the jackpot too! Auntie had another with a lali garush wood handle, and it's on the way! I finally got a katunje, I just never had the opportunity to get one. "Happy dance"

Nice! I really like khukuris of this size a lot more than I had initially expected. Last week I received a 12 inch Chainpure that is absolutely fantastic. Very portable, but just big enough to behave like a khukuri. Very aesthetically pleasing, as well! It has already gotten so much use that I wanted a secondary small one, and I am interested to see how the Katunje compares to the Chainpure, as it seems to have a much different style of blade. This will be my first one with a horn handle.

I hope you enjoy yours when it arrives!

The Katunje is a superb khukuri, regardless of it's smaller stature. It's agile, gets into tight places, and quickly becomes an extension of your arm. It doesn't tire you out as quickly as say a KLVUK for example, but then again it's not for blazing trails through the Amazon basin like Jungle Jim, either. I'm glad that Mrs. Martino introduced me to her "model" of HI khuks and have never regretted buying one. It's a little workhorse. They're tough as nails, too! Just ask Bawanna. Both his and my Katunjes went through the devastating Nepali earthquake that crumbled HI's shop a couple of years ago.

Hey, Cul! Is it true that you got a Katunje just to have a fancy karda for that behemoth you won? :eek:)

Ha! Maybe Pugs will make you a piggyback sheath for them. Oh man! Hes gonna beat me for just saying that.:rolleyes:
Aunti gifted me one of her Katunje's and I really like it. It would be a great EDC and I really like the balance and weight of it. Now that Texas has no knife laws anymore I could legally carry it:thumbsup:

Back