Bizarre experience on the Knife Exchange

Hi everyone, I just had a strange experience listing items on the Knife Exchange forum. Earlier today I created a listing which sold. I marked the listing sold and moved on, as I have done many times before. However, just now I listed two more unrelated listings, which the site admin then rolled into the previous closed listing, and I received an email saying “like items” must be listed together. Is this a new policy, or some sort of glitch? It seems like it would make it practically impossible to have multiple items for sale. Is there now a required waiting period before new items can be listed for sale? Just not sure what is going on here.

F FRNFanboy
From the Exchange rules.
https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

Consolidate your 'like" items into a single thread. If you have multiple knives to sell, post them in a single thread. Or you can do different threads on different days. You are only allowed 1 sales thread, per day, per forum. If you list an item and it sells, don't start another thread in the same section until the next day. If a moderator consolidates your threads, edit the title and make any changes you need to. DO NOT START AN ALL NEW THREAD! Let's keep it fair for everyone.

Back